• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

Talking green and brown rooves on the hi-rise residences. No mention yet of where the skip will be at ground level for Spurs players to kick balls into for Youtube giggles.

i think HS2 terminates at Euston currently, with plans for a dog leg extention to HS1 not yet approved. Crossrail I think is running heathrow to stratford

edit, Crossrail 2 extention option Page 8 @ TFL for implementation by 2031 http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/corporate/Item05-ECPP-Nov-2011-HS2.pdf

basically what this document is saying is HS2 needs to build into Euston with Crossrail 2 in mind, to take pressure off the Victoria Line and Liverpool - Seven Sisters lines as part of various growth strategies.

Thats exactly what I said. Shame Crossrail 2 wont come until probably 2030 at the earliest.

I've not looked at that PDF but assume its TFL's new 5 year plan document from 2014 onwards which amongst other things talks about TFL wanting to put the Liv St - Enfield line on the London overground which would be great for us. You'd be looking at probably 10-12 trains an hour on match days.

rhrghi.gif

That bloody Schmitz fella. Any issue that had a condition to it everybody else was happy to pass instantly and would trust us that the condition would be met. He wanted to have the conditions re-submitted in another application. Just let us get on with it Mr Wheeto!

So, what happens now? From what I could gather s106 has been approved with some slight amends but won't need to be go through the approval process again, right?

That bloody Schmitz fella. Any issue that had a condition to it everybody else was happy to pass instantly and would trust us that the condition would be met. He wanted to have the conditions re-submitted in another application. Just let us get on with it Mr Wheeto!

So, what happens now? From what I could gather s106 has been approved with some slight amends but won't need to be go through the approval process again, right?

Schmitz probably wanted to be able to claim another set of expenses! :D

The new s106 is now approved. Just needs ratification from the mayors office (a formality). The enabling development is now set in stone and will cost less and bring in more than in the last set of approved plans.

I believe there will be two more meetings where people get to see the plans and can air grievences, then its home run baby.

You mean this was live on webcam!? $*%** that would have been more exciting than the liverbore game. Missed the entertainment there :) Great news. Levy will be a busy bee now.

Didn't we already have planning permission? I'm guessing must be updated plans. I'll celebrate once we confirm we have the funds and the first bulldozer can move in.

That Schmitz guy really loves meetings. 'If I may, I would like for everyone to listen to me talk for a little while'.

Cannot believe he wanted to announce to everyone that he was in favour of voting for all 3 aspects before the vote.

Hes in line for a telling off I reckon, tonight could have been done in half the time if not for him.

CLUB STATEMENT

Posted 13 February 2012 10:46pm

The Club can announce that, following a meeting of the London Borough of Haringey Planning Sub-Committee on 13 February, the design improvements to the Northumberland Development Project together with the revisions to the Section 106 planning agreement have been approved.

Daniel Levy, Chairman, said:

"We are delighted with these three unanimous decisions and are grateful for the support of the Council and those right across the community who have who expressed such enthusiasm for our plans.

"We welcome the public sector coming together to further regeneration in an area with such a real need. We are proud of our roots in Tottenham and we are committed to seeking to deliver a world class new stadium, associated developments and the ensuing benefits of employment opportunities, economic uplift and community gains.

"There is still much work to be done and we shall keep everyone connected with the Club updated over the coming months with our progress."

Back