• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

Ah, New Years Day I think it was. Brilliant weather up till kick off, thankfully I had my Spurs scarf with me.

I reckon one of them should be named after a current legend.. Ledley king needs some recognition.

King's Shelf?

Please, please can we not refer to a 'Kop' stand. It surely will be a single tier shelf. SHELF.
It would look nothing like the shelf though mate, so how could we name it that? Should the single-tier be incorporated into the design, it will be roughly where the current Park Lane end is.

The Wall!

I saw this from an interview after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. Almost certainly nothing in it. Just Harry improvising a train of thought to the media as he so often does. But worth posting anyway:

The Spurs boss, when asked of the club's ambitions if ?ú70 million were to be invested, announced his support for chairman Daniel Levy and insists that the club is run well.

“I don't think the club would ever put themselves in trouble," Redknapp added. "He [chairman Daniel Levy] doesn't run the club that way, he runs the club correctly here. It's a well run club, that's for sure and that's how it should be. I don't think he'd ever put the club in trouble.

At the moment we hold 36,000 people. I think when they get a 66,000 stadium, I think it will be different again.

“They've invested big over the years, they've invested without being able to invest like the Manchester Citys of this world but they've invested in top players and I'm sure they'll continue to do that.”

It would look nothing like the shelf though mate, so how could we name it that? Should the single-tier be incorporated into the design, it will be roughly where the current Park Lane end is.

The Wall!

Like A Shelf.....not THE Shelf. Nothing could copy that.

And..............The New Shelf will be where the paxton currently is, not the Park Lane. Cept facing the other way.

I saw this from an interview after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. Almost certainly nothing in it. Just Harry improvising a train of thought to the media as he so often does. But worth posting anyway:

The Spurs boss, when asked of the club's ambitions if ?ú70 million were to be invested, announced his support for chairman Daniel Levy and insists that the club is run well.

“I don't think the club would ever put themselves in trouble," Redknapp added. "He [chairman Daniel Levy] doesn't run the club that way, he runs the club correctly here. It's a well run club, that's for sure and that's how it should be. I don't think he'd ever put the club in trouble.

At the moment we hold 36,000 people. I think when they get a 66,000 stadium, I think it will be different again.

“They've invested big over the years, they've invested without being able to invest like the Manchester Citys of this world but they've invested in top players and I'm sure they'll continue to do that.”

Now come on..........Harry said recently he is rubbish with numbers. And letters. And words.

Well, 66 and 56 are very easily confused. I think quite a lot of us are hoping for the latter, though. I understand the arguments about empty seats, but considering the expansion plans of most of our direct rivals (Liverpool, Chelsea, even Everton, though theirs is rather bogged down at the moment), a few extra seats might prove to be a wise investment later, when they help us maintain the edge over our direct competitors. Yes, income might suffer if we lower prices a bit to fill the ground, but it will pay off later, is my reasoning. Do correct me if I'm wrong, though, as I well might be.

Has anyone in the thread pointed out the new high speed rail the Government are currently set on building?

Could be a rather nice increase in people coming into London to watch a match. Especially if it's only something like 50 minutes from birmingham to london.

Has anyone in the thread pointed out the new high speed rail the Government are currently set on building?

Could be a rather nice increase in people coming into London to watch a match. Especially if it's only something like 50 minutes from birmingham to london.

after all the appeals are done with it i doubt that new line will be built in any of ours life time

Back