• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Quite a lot of antagonism around the Poch situation, which is a shame. In my lifetime (I'm 45 this year) Redknapp was the guy who made us the most fun to watch, and Poch was the guy who made me dream.

I sat, cross legged on the floor, holding the ear of my dog with a compress after he cut it on a fence the night we got to the final of the champions league. And I howled with joy at that result, firmly believing, as did the players, that this was our time. We were going to come out of the gooner shadow, eclipse cheatski for a season and have a trophy to shut all the knobs in the pub up.

We all know Poch gave us the best cup run in a generation, so it doesn't matter who thought he should go or stay last time out.

If there's a chance of that magic again, of him turning Sarr, Porro, Skipp, Parrett, Scarlett, Devine, Udogie and Sess into world beaters, if it lures Harry into seeing out his career guiding these players in the latter years as he becomes an attacking midfielder, then we have to take it. We know the formula, we loved it first time around, and now we have a 62000 seater stadium while will become a fu king cauldron. Think we were mighty at the lane? Watch the Poch effect at the New Lane.

Coys!

Stirring stuff. Change 60 for 45 and i could have written that first paragraph myself

Think i'm going for enrique. Wouldn't mind poch. Gallardo still not sure about. De zerbie, kompany seem flavour of the month. Carrick no. No to tuchel aswell conte almost caught him for 3rd last season with an inferior squad.

Given how long it took to appoint Nuno and the ongoing saga with the naming rights I’m not optimistic that we will act swiftly and correctly.
Oh come on. Just because one time it took us forever to appoint a manager doesn't mean it'll be like this every time. I think we have a much clearer idea what we want now and a manager or two that are immediately available. Of course, if you have an axe to grind...

Only for sadists, who want a 4th whipping!

Calling @Danishfurniturelover!

Oh come on. Just because one time it took us forever to appoint a manager doesn't mean it'll be like this every time. I think we have a much clearer idea what we want now and a manager or two that are immediately available.

Does make you wonder why they didn’t act today, given that Conte was trolling the fans and the board last night with that performance and his post-match comments.

Just voted for Carrick! I feel he owes us!

my word the poch tidal wave is going to consume everything in its path. My swimming trunks will be swept away as you all guffaw at my tiny shrivelled schnitzel.

Levy will do it to stop the peasants revolting.

you bunch of buggers!

I feel a little alienated and sad, why can’t I feel like 2/3 of you do!

Back