• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New DoF Poll (The Less Grease More Ethos Edition)

Who do you want for our next DoF

• Michael Edwards

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Paul Mitchell

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Ralf Ragnick

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Rui Pedro Braz (Benfica)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Luís Campos (PSG)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Giovanni Sartori (Bologna)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ramon Planes (ex-Barca)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
There is already a Europen League, just no English team in it.

Not affiliated with the NFL I don't think? if the NFL wanted to start NFL Europe again I imagine they'd be able to purchase and merge into that league easily.

I think they floated the idea for a London based NFL team and it never got any traction with the other owners, plus expansion would create an uneven division somewhere, so they'd need to takeover an existing team. For a while I thought the Jaguars might have been that team what with the Khan's owning Fulham too but no chance now.

Don't know much about NFL but from what i do am i right in thinking it is split up over there in to regions (West/Central/East etc?) with the playoffs then comprising the top teams from each? Could it expand to include Europe as another region?

Not affiliated with the NFL I don't think? if the NFL wanted to start NFL Europe again I imagine they'd be able to purchase and merge into that league easily.

I think they floated the idea for a London based NFL team and it never got any traction with the other owners, plus expansion would create an uneven division somewhere, so they'd need to takeover an existing team. For a while I thought the Jaguars might have been that team what with the Khan's owning Fulham too but no chance now.
Yeah, it's not affiliated with NFL. Don't know much about it, think it's small scale so probably not worth having a team in it. They did have a league from 90s to mid 00's but it wasn't making money so they closed it.
Not sure what the appetite would be like to try it again. I think us getting a franchise, a new one, or taking over an existing one, is much more likely.

Yeah, it's not affiliated with NFL. Don't know much about it, think it's small scale so probably not worth having a team in it. They did have a league from 90s to mid 00's but it wasn't making money so they closed it.
Not sure what the appetite would be like to try it again. I think us getting a franchise, a new one, or taking over an existing one, is much more likely.

Unlike some other US Sports I can’t think of a single NFL team that would do it, unless they got bought out by someone and moved, NFL would need to sign off on it and it would be a political nightmare I imagine, but money talks.

I was certain that when the Khans tried to buy Wembley it was because they were seriously considering moving the Jaguars to London, but even still they have an average attendance of 60k in Jacksonville and a decent team now, so no chance.

At this point I think if Spurs can renew another 10 years of at least 2 games a season and maybe even poaching the Wembley game… that would still be a big get for us.

I dont really follow NFL, but based on the above comments, it doesnt sounds like a team is coming to NWHL any time soon.

Begs the question of why Levy is holding off on the naming rights. Big pile of cash not taken up

Don't know much about NFL but from what i do am i right in thinking it is split up over there in to regions (West/Central/East etc?) with the playoffs then comprising the top teams from each? Could it expand to include Europe as another region?

Sorta, the geography of where teams are in the country doesn’t really factor in to the divisions always, but it’s two conferences and then divisions within them, each division has 4 teams, best team in the conference gets a bye in the playoffs and best division winners get home advantage against the other playoff qualifiers in the wild card round.

Adding a new division would likely make things a bit messy, plus the potential of playing more games which the NFL, team owners and TV companies would love but the player safety discussion would likely kill that off.

633px-AFC-NFC-NFL-Teams-Map.png

I dont really follow NFL, but based on the above comments, it doesnt sounds like a team is coming to NWHL any time soon.

Begs the question of why Levy is holding off on the naming rights. Big pile of cash not taken up

At this point it’s become his White Whale it seems, holding out until he gets exactly what he wants.

At this point it’s become his White Whale it seems, holding out until he gets exactly what he wants.

No European football now, team on a downtrend....can't believe we'll be wanting to sign up to something soon, unless there's some big kickers in payment for European football etc

Honestly can someone elaborate on this threads title?
what, the less grease more ethos part ? less kickback, more hardwork i think we're going after

there's a german thrown into the pic, Steidten is it ? i'm not sold on luis enrique. Maybe Slot

what, the less grease more ethos part ? less kickback, more hardwork i think we're going after

there's a german thrown into the pic, Steidten is it ? i'm not sold on luis enrique. Maybe Slot
Grease I assume so to do with Paratici and his greasing of the wheels for the delay he did

Yeah, thats it. More leg work by a proper data and air miles DoF, rather than the smoozing and favours approach of Paratici and Jorge Mendez (effectively our DoF under Mourinho and Santo)

It was also a little reference to Michael Edwards being the outstanding candidate, and him being a homegrown option

I think we really missed out not getting Barber to succeed Levy. Maybe summer 2019 would have been the ideal time to make that shift - let Levy go out on a CL and stadium opening high

"let Levy go out..." errr its Lewis' decision not ours!

"let Levy go out..." errr its Lewis' decision not ours!
Anyone who knows about leadership knows you have a 10 year max shelf life in the too job. He should have been self-aware enough to have actively sought to move across to lambert and mitchell, or one of the other enic companies

Back