• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New DoF Poll (The Less Grease More Ethos Edition)

Who do you want for our next DoF

• Michael Edwards

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Paul Mitchell

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Ralf Ragnick

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Rui Pedro Braz (Benfica)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Luís Campos (PSG)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Giovanni Sartori (Bologna)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ramon Planes (ex-Barca)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
...also, there was speculation our head scout is now highly respected and being sought after and having a lot of influence (Gabbanini or something) so to keep him at the club we may need to elevate his role somewhat. So maybe between allll the staff involved, we are covering things and will assess Paratici's return in a year or so

...also, there was speculation our head scout is now highly respected and being sought after and having a lot of influence (Gabbanini or something) so to keep him at the club we may need to elevate his role somewhat. So maybe between allll the staff involved, we are covering things and will assess Paratici's return in a year or so

It's Galbani!

What do we reckons going on here then, gone extremely quiet?

Settling with Munn the top man and then a flat hierarchy below of senior scouts and analysts reporting in to him?

What do we reckons going on here then, gone extremely quiet?

Settling with Munn the top man and then a flat hierarchy below of senior scouts and analysts reporting in to him?

THink its just that a data focussed approach, and possibly other things set up by Paratici, provided the basis for this transfer window and potentially lessened the importance of a DoF with a fat Rolodex.

Wonder whether Gabbanini might end up getting it. Still think that a big name/ego DoF might have a problem reporting to Munn rather than Levy

Not sure about that. 30 months is a long time. If we can manage without him for 30 months then I'm not sure why we'd need him after he's back
Because we'd be using him as a consultant during those 30 months, he'd be doing a lot of work for us still. If we hire him it means others can no longer do the same and he is entirely focussed on improving us.

Because we'd be using him as a consultant during those 30 months, he'd be doing a lot of work for us still. If we hire him it means others can no longer do the same and he is entirely focussed on improving us.

Considering what went on at Juventus I'm not sure I would want him.

If you honestly think that then I would question your judgement. He got banned from football.

Levy surely could not risk consulting him and putting the club at risk of issues down the line.

Italy ruled he is totally banned from football. Fifa as far as i'm aware didn't. He can still consult.

Although someone may know more.

Italy ruled he is totally banned from football. Fifa as far as i'm aware didn't. He can still consult.

Although someone may know more.

He appealed the ban, and FIFA lifted some elements of it

A statement then from the Italian and his lawyers read: "FIFA has upheld the appeal presented by Fabio Paratici against the provision of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee which, in extending the temporary inhibition imposed by the FIGC worldwide, extended it to a ban on taking part in any activity linked to football. Paratici, assisted before FIFA by a team of lawyers made up of Paolo Lombardi, Luca Pastore and Ian Laing, will therefore be able to continue working in the world of football, albeit with reduced duties compared to those carried out to date, in compliance with the limits imposed by the sanction imposed by the FIGC."

FIFA's lifting of parts of that ban are understood to allow Paratici to undertake in consultancy for clubs.

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/fabio-paratici-tottenham-fifa-ban-27199866

Back