• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New DoF Poll (The Less Grease More Ethos Edition)

Who do you want for our next DoF

• Michael Edwards

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Paul Mitchell

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Ralf Ragnick

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Rui Pedro Braz (Benfica)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Luís Campos (PSG)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Giovanni Sartori (Bologna)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ramon Planes (ex-Barca)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Monchi is very scatter gun and therefore costly. He might also struggle with our tighter visas on south americans without international caps.

I wouldn't particularly see him as a good fit for us

Not sure where to post this but just read that Gretar Steinsson has left or is in the process of leaving.

I'm not entirely clear what a Performance Director does which a DoF might not do (unless he's the DoFs number 2?) but he's only been here a year!

Optimistic slant could say that we have a DoF lined up and that person would have an overlap with Steinsson and hence GS leaving

Put even more on the shoulders of Gabbanini and Munn

Maybe he interviewed for the DoF job and didn't get it? That (leaving) is sometimes what you do when you don't get an internal appointment

Not sure where to post this but just read that Gretar Steinsson has left or is in the process of leaving.

I'm not entirely clear what a Performance Director does which a DoF might not do (unless he's the DoFs number 2?) but he's only been here a year!

Optimistic slant could say that we have a DoF lined up and that person would have an overlap with Steinsson and hence GS leaving

I find it odd as he was “well regarded”
But wTf do I know

This looks like Munn clearing the decks for his appointments

Fabio Paratici is still helping guide Tottenham Hotspur on a consultancy basis football.london understands, having officially resigned from the Premier League club in April.

FIFA's lifting of parts of the Italian's 30-month ban are understood to allow Spurs' former managing director of football to undertake in consultancy for clubs.

Also consulting for Sampdoria

Fabio Paratici is still helping guide Tottenham Hotspur on a consultancy basis football.london understands, having officially resigned from the Premier League club in April.

FIFA's lifting of parts of the Italian's 30-month ban are understood to allow Spurs' former managing director of football to undertake in consultancy for clubs.

Also consulting for Sampdoria

This is what happens when you show loyalty and stand by him during the proceedings, when others here implored for his immediate sacking.

He'd always be available on the end of a phone regardless but good that it is (seemigly) deemed above board currently.

Potentially why we haven't seen a replacement yet appointed

Back