• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New front page/Site issues

My Forum stuff is naff.

All I can get to is community - which shows three main ones, two of which have one sub-directory. ISTR there are more.

I got here by searching for site map and picking a post.

Bereft I am. Bereft, I tell 'ee

Same here Whiffler...
Can also get to the threads by clicking 'New Posts' but it's not how I like to view the site.

Can you both post screenshots please? Also, have you cleared your caches?

For some very strange reason I can't log in using Firefox 34.0.5 -I could yesterday -but can using Internet Explorer???!

scaramanga submitted a new blog post

New front page/Site issues

This is the new front page - there will soon be some articles in place.

If you can't access the forums, clear your web browser cache, delete any cookies from this site and then click on the Forums tab above. Or go to http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Taking shape nicely.

If you want people to access the main page rather than go directly to the forums, it would be nice to have the three main forums as submenu items on the left of the front page.

Back