• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New front page/Site issues

I beleive the problem is the incompetent site management

6854sn.gif

I remember posting on newsgroups reading the Moonlit Knight on there - he was the one who suggested Glory Glory to me.

I like how when someone quotes another post which is long it shortens it and you can choose to expand. It annoys me when continual quotes of the same long post clutter up the place. :)

I don't like the fact tapatalk isn't working

Come on ... spurs are winning...

Sort it out at half time...

Ahem.... tapatalk

Is it fixed yet ?

Actually I know it isn't. ... coz I can't f*cking access it

For the love of GHod sort it out.

I have posted more in the last two days than I have in the last 7 years...

This is not good for anyone....

A mindless rabble with a few level headed souls trying their hardest to keep them under control...hmmm....

Didn't we have the other lot here once too and it was just a ban-a-thon? THFCL or someone like that? Or was it just invasions?

I think the very first time I posted on the old old old old I was banned! I criticised Robo when he was still a GHod to most and was labelled a wum.

It is interesting the way football following has developed within the media - with the decline of newspaper ports pages, radio, teletext, which have been replaced with tv subscription packages, internet forums and ITK, which is fuelled further by games like football manager. It is defiantly no longer just a Saturday afternoon affair. For many/ most on here its a daily 'comfort' routine checking in here - and way more people read than post. The unaddressed future of online sports pay per view or subscription will be intriguing. Yet again established industry concerns have been too slow to embrace the web, with people filling in the gaps themselves.

Does anyone know what happened to CAS?

Back