• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New front page/Site issues

Ahem.... tapatalk

Is it fixed yet ?

Actually I know it isn't. ... coz I can't f*cking access it

For the love of GHod sort it out.

I have posted more in the last two days than I have in the last 7 years...

This is not good for anyone....

Why do you need Tapatalk if you are posting more without it?

izifunnygifdumpoctober25201330gifs_11.gif

Each league in the Prediction League now has a "Discussion" tab which takes you to it's own thread in the forum where we discuss that league.

Might be some downtime today while I shift the forum to a subdirectory. Hopefully no more than a few minutes here and there.

I'm still having problems with the adblocker message.

I have adblocker plus installed and have it disabled for glory-glory, but still get the adblocker detected message and no ads. It seems to be a script issue as I also use NoScript. I can get the ads by allowing all scripts but would prefer to only allow the necessary one(s), presumably google ones. Any suggestions?

---edit---

Seems the sites to allow are googlesyndication.com to allow the page formatting (and prevent the pink message) and doubleclick.net for delivery of the ads

P.S. I can't believe I have gone to this much trouble to get mature dating ads. Not sure why I am getting these, the other ads seem targeted properly.

Last edited:
I'm also getting dodgy investment tips and I have never in my life even remotely dabbled with or looked at that.

You're all getting these ads because as far as Google's concerned, this is a brand new site. Until it's properly crawled the place it won't be able to target properly.

My Forum stuff is naff.

All I can get to is community - which shows three main ones, two of which have one sub-directory. ISTR there are more.

I got here by searching for site map and picking a post.

Bereft I am. Bereft, I tell 'ee

Same here Whiffler...
Can also get to the threads by clicking 'New Posts' but it's not how I like to view the site.

Back