• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New front page/Site issues

Hey...

Not sure if anyone has brought this up.

But you might want to look into a tapatalk.

It's not working

You are welcome

Never....

So seriously... what is happening ?

will it get fixed or do I have to find another message board..

Just noticed a positive feature of this new forum. While typing halfway in the WBA match thread, I wrongly pressed a key and the page went out to the main forum. Thought all that I typed had been lost. But when I went back to that thread, all those I typed was still there somehow ! It was great ! Previously whatever you were typing would be lost if you go out from that thread. This will be good if it is indeed a auto-save feature here.

Just out of interest, swellsy, but why is it so important for you to be able to access this site via tapatalk?

You can access it just as easily via the traditional route.

I miss tapatalk but scara explained the reasons for not having it a while ago. Tapatalk eats in to the ads revenue and due to the fact that the mobile site on the new board is so good we may be continuing without it.

I'll be looking to put together a dark skin for mobile like that tapatalk dark theme but that's on the end of a very long todo list (which includes a fair bit from my real job).

I don't know about anyone else, but since the migration to Xenforo the performance of the site is EXTREMELY slow, almost to the point of being unusable..

Mods: Any idea if this is just a short term glitch or is it a drawback of the new software?

Many thanks.

Hey, I'm getting a random scamware pop up to install a browser upgrade .. only since new site

It's not from the site. There's a small chance it's from a rogue Google ad, but I blocked the ones that are known about.

Back