• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

Apart from Juve, they haven't got a pot to tinkle in. Most Italian transfer rumours are all talk and no action, basically a play to keep fans happy that their club is showing ambition before signing someone on the cheap.

Worryingly I can see him looking good in a Juve shirt.

Not sure if signing Pogba could be described as stupid. Bentaleb should be basing his game on Pogba, would save us a dump truck of cash.

reports in the press saying that Bentaleb has turned down 25k a week and his agents are pushing for something over 40k a week

25k a week seems a shockingly low offer compared to what much less talented players are earning at other clubs smaller than Spurs.......if i was Bentaleb id be very disappointed at that offer

reports in the press saying that Bentaleb has turned down 25k a week and his agents are pushing for something over 40k a week

25k a week seems a shockingly low offer compared to what much less talented players are earning at other clubs smaller than Spurs.......if i was Bentaleb id be very disappointed at that offer

If true (big if) all just a part of the negotiations isn't it?

Considering the kind of attitude Bentaleb has shown on the pitch and what he's said in interviews I would be rather surprised if he was "very disappointed" by an offer from Spurs during negotiations between Spurs and Bentaleb's agent for a new contract...

He'll probably end up getting something a bit closer to what Kane is reportedly getting in the end and that will be a good deal I think.

Bentaleb has gotten a bit of a bye recently .. but his part of the Mason/Bentaleb failure over the last 6 or so games has to be looked at ..

I honestly do not know what his supporters on here see in him, or Mason for that matter. He doesn't score, doesn't assist and provides almost zero cover for the defence. We have had so many of these jack of all trades midfielders. Very ordinary IMHO.

Back