• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

he covers a lot of ground for a big man
assist for Kane was simple but perfectly done for Kane to strike it in.

I want him to start the next game too.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Don't think we have anyone threatening to displace him right now ..

Not sure who I'm more impressed with, him or Poch, because without this season's Sissoko, we likely would have had a disaster of a season.

he covers a lot of ground for a big man
assist for Kane was simple but perfectly done for Kane to strike it in.

I want him to start the next game too.

2 things come to mind:
- sometimes players need time to gel together..
- for fans on the ground stop booing our players - with sissoko its a confidence thing. excelled when we had no choice with injuries to automatic starters and no money to buy anyone else so he Had to play. no pressure.

I have admitted several times I got it wrong on this chap. He is immense.

His passing is not great but do you know what he is not a flair player so it does not bother me as much as the frankly embarrasing thing that Lamela and Rose do where they crap themselves if the ball goes anywhere near their right foot.

Think I saw Sissoko walking his dog in Richmond park the other week when visiting my sister, not sure and did not want to go and ask him. Anyone know if he lives round that area?

I have admitted several times I got it wrong on this chap. He is immense.

His passing is not great but do you know what he is not a flair player so it does not bother me as much as the frankly embarrasing thing that Lamela and Rose do where they crap themselves if the ball goes anywhere near their right foot.

Think I saw Sissoko walking his dog in Richmond park the other week when visiting my sister, not sure and did not want to go and ask him. Anyone know if he lives round that area?
Yeah he usually goes dogging around there.

That ball was Scholes-esque

Actually it was Pirlo-esque!

Speaking of which, let's all hail @scaramanga for his visionary prediction. There we were, thinking he was denigrating the player with a snide tag when all the time he knew that the Frenchman would indeed turn out to be our Pirlo and singlehandedly put a massive, massive game - in which we were under the cosh for a full 45 minutes - to bed with a single majestic perfectly weighted true pass.

Well done scara!

Start of the season and you are asked to compile a bet on CL last 16 outcomes with RM, bale, spurs and Sissoko where would you put your money
Thumped at home to go out, spurs or RM
Booed off, bale or Sissoko
Win away from home spurs or RM
Supply a vital assist. Bale or Sissoko
We'd all be skint.

Nah, I think I’ve predicted him scoring the winning goal on June 1st in this very thread.

Back