• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Actually it was Pirlo-esque!

Speaking of which, let's all hail @scaramanga for his visionary prediction. There we were, thinking he was denigrating the player with a snide tag when all the time he knew that the Frenchman would indeed turn out to be our Pirlo and singlehandedly put a massive, massive game - in which we were under the cosh for a full 45 minutes - to bed with a single majestic perfectly weighted true pass.

Well done scara!
@scaramanga knows that Sissoko doesn't need an arm around him and encouraging words. He needs to be viciously slated to improve.

I think we look more solid with Aurier and Sissoko than when Trippier plays.

I would love to know how Sissoko has done what he done. To Mentally make that switch from being so incredibly poor and inconsistent to regularly being discussed as MotM and arguably being one of the first names on the team sheet. I reckon Our club Psychologist needs to up his fees!

I would love to know how Sissoko has done what he done. To Mentally make that switch from being so incredibly poor and inconsistent to regularly being discussed as MotM and arguably being one of the first names on the team sheet. I reckon Our club Psychologist needs to up his fees!
Poch is magic. That’s what happened.

Have you seen the film Faceoff? Sissoko/Wanyama. Wanyama/Sissoko.

The answer is, beyond a truly terrible first few games, he was never as bad as was being made out. Not as good as he is now, but it wasn't 2 years of crap. He gradually improved but he fully participated in plenty of good performances in the team last season too, and just kept improving.

The answer is, beyond a truly terrible first few games, he was never as bad as was being made out. Not as good as he is now, but it wasn't 2 years of crap. He gradually improved but he fully participated in plenty of good performances in the team last season too, and just kept improving.

This.
He suffered negative attention because he wasn’t Eriksen or Alli. Few are.
Ironically his pass last night for Harry was Eriksenesque and Christian spent half the game receiving the ball with 6 yards of positive space in front of him yet choosing to go sideways or backwards!!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Actually he started ok, not great but with promise, and then descended into utter turd. Where he stayed for a long time.

He was as terrible as was made out. Thats why people said he was as terrible as they did.

Not that statements like this come as a surprise, youve been re-writing history with him all along.

I thought he was good last night. I thought his pass to Kane was very good. And then predictably this thread is OTT on it all.

Actually he started ok, not great but with promise, and then descended into utter turd. Where he stayed for a long time.

He was as terrible as was made out. Thats why people said he was as terrible as they did.

Not that statements like this come as a surprise, youve been re-writing history with him all along.

I thought he was good last night. I thought his pass to Kane was very good. And then predictably this thread is OTT on it all.

:D I think he's coming round people!

He's softening.
Go on, you know you want one @nayimfromthehalfwayline

Had an excellent game overall capped off by a quality assist for Kane's goal, but I had to laugh when in the 80th minute he was through on goal with the keeper at his mercy except of course it was HIM, so instead he did that panicky tripping-over-his-own-feet kind of thing he does when confronted with a genuine chance of scoring before falling over in a heap and claiming a penalty.

Priceless. :D :D :D

Never mind insulting the player, but that statement is more of an insult to Poch and the coaching staff. Very cringeworthy statements lmao, but hey, let's all hope he has a bricky game so we can all agree on something for once, right?

Never mind insulting the player, but that statement is more of an insult to Poch and the coaching staff. Very cringeworthy statements lmao, but hey, let's all hope he has a bricky game so we can all agree on something for once, right?

I was speaking about his time at the club, not last night.

Feel free to have a pop at me, but at least make sure you understand the point you want to have a go at first.

Back