• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

It's a glorious sight to see him rampaging forward after nicking the ball away. It's also an entirely expected sight to see him make a decent pass most times. But when he fluffs it - and he certainly does - no one gets more stick for it.

As previously mentioned, the busier he is, the less time he has to think, the quicker he has to act instinctively, the more effective he becomes.

Decent game, I always fancied that he could be effective against Mendy, but he was pretty good through the middle of the pitch too. Was badly let down by the lack of energy/intensity shown by Dier and Dembele imo.

For all that head down sprinting (which I know gets some people all excited), still no ability on the ball.

Chests the ball well though.

Some of his passing was a little off but really did good today, really worked hard and caused Emirates Marketing Project problems. He should be happy with his performance today, I am

He covered for a really poor trippier
He broke forward very well
He tried the sensible rather than brave option of pass8ng rather than shooting with that effort
Comfortably the MOTM

Played very well today. Any impartial observer would have to admit that. He has played consistently well in several games this season, but he is a confidence player and fans need to get behind him.

Played very well today. Any impartial observer would have to admit that. He has played consistently well in several games this season, but he is a confidence player and fans need to get behind him.

I think I heard the fans singing his name a bit tonight, that must be a big boost for the player. He's doing his bit this season, as a squad player I can't complain about his overall performances and I think games where we have less of the ball and more chances to counter, he is ideally suited.

Agree he was our MOTM tonight. I didn’t see the West Ham game so for me tonight has to be probably his best performance that I can recall.
He was effective going forward but he also put in a good shift defensively.
This could be a decent season for him.

MOTM by a distance today.
I can see why some people would think that.

All that head down running can get quite exciting for some. And after all, Poch's official explanation of why Sissoko isn't useless is "Something, something, transition" I believe.

But putting one's head down and running full pelt in itself does nothing whatsoever to progress our chances of scoring a goal - not when every single one ends up in a turnover of possession in open play. For all the good those runs did, he'd have been better off hoofing it forwards 40yards and staying where he was to help fend off the inevitable City break when he misplaces the pass.

I can see why some people would think that.

All that head down running can get quite exciting for some. And after all, Poch's official explanation of why Sissoko isn't useless is "Something, something, transition" I believe.

But putting one's head down and running full pelt in itself does nothing whatsoever to progress our chances of scoring a goal - not when every single one ends up in a turnover of possession in open play. For all the good those runs did, he'd have been better off hoofing it forwards 40yards and staying where he was to help fend off the inevitable City break when he misplaces the pass.

I can see why some people would think he wasn't. It's exciting for them to act like they have some superior football knowledge.

Unless a goal is scored all attacks end up with the other team having the ball so not really sure what your point is there. He's frequently been poor but is playing better and yesterday he was the best of ours on display. Doesn't mean he played a 10.

Back