• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Decent game, assist for Kane, good run that made an opportunity for himself, ran his ass off as always, allows rotation

As always, his best games seem when Aurier is in the side, they work well together

Also helps when we score early and there’s space for him to run. Would have been a lovely Goal if he’d slotted the chance on the break away. He got it on target and worked the keeper [emoji23]

He’s a decent squad player.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
If he was a youth prospect coming through we’d be excited. Problem is he’s 28 and cost 30m. Paulinho shows how confidence and playing regularly can transform players. I’d still sell if we could recoup 20m

If he was a youth prospect coming through we’d be excited. Problem is he’s 28 and cost 30m. Paulinho shows how confidence and playing regularly can transform players. I’d still sell if we could recoup 20m

If he plays the rest of the season like yesterday and has a decent World Cup, I could see us getting our money back.

Look at the breakaways with Kane and Sissoko.

Kane takes 2 touches and then places it above the keepers leg into the net.

Sissoko doesn't dare take a touch, thus slows down his run and telegraphs to everybody that he is about to shoot, but the ball gets underneath him anyway. Then he fires blindly towards the goal from rather long distance, going for power against a keeper who comes out to close the angles and of course hitting the keeper. He had open surface to aim at, but didn't, and one simple touch would have opened the surface even more.

Sissoko doesn't dare take a touch, thus slows down his run and telegraphs to everybody that he is about to shoot, but the ball gets underneath him anyway. Then he fires blindly towards the goal from rather long distance, going for power against a keeper who comes out to close the angles and of course hitting the keeper. He had open surface to aim at, but didn't, and one simple touch would have opened the surface even more.

Yeh but then compare 90% of the world to Kane and you are going to highlight a players poorer quality.

What a pointless comparison. One is a world class striker used to running through on goal, the other is a midfielder. Weird how Sissoko didn’t need any extra touches when he scored against West Ham in a very similar situation. You could pick apart any saved shot from anyone if you really wanted to, stop making something out of nothing....

Every player in our squad would get criticism for missing that chance.

After a 3 nil win? Maybe, but Sissoko....definitely, the bloke needs left alone abit in my opinion.

Everything thats bad about Spurs is laid at his door and when we win people act like he had nothing to do with it.

Its just all abit boring seeing him get bashed up about sh1t especially when we win. We should support the club and those in the shirts and give the oppo the energy of our frustration, Burnley certainly did and they had a host of players worse that Sissoko

I'd prefer it if that was Kane
Look at you, you closet England fan!

england_fan_topless.jpg

I haven't seen a replay of his one-on-one, but wasn't it a good save? Keeper's leg was out-stretched iirc, De Gea style.

Remarkable save. Have watched it a few times after PVR-ing the game. Pope is shaping up to be one of the big stories in the league this season.

Back