• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Seems to be a bit of agenda against him on here as to single him out yesterday for a bad perfoamance or accuse him of being back to mark 1 is extremely unfair.

He was one of our best players and our only midfielder to put his foot on the ball and try and influence the game. He still moved the ball quicker and when he didn't it was largely because we were static and the movement was rubbish.

It has taken a run of exceptional performances for people to give him some credit when I would say that all season he has been excellent bar the odd game. He is a valuable member of our squad and will be vital to us trying to finish as high as possible

Thought a lot of the team looked a little off key, the sort of thing that can spread through a team. Like how good players can pull others up with their performances. The team looked tired to me.

Seems to be a bit of agenda against him on here as to single him out yesterday for a bad perfoamance or accuse him of being back to mark 1 is extremely unfair.

He was one of our best players and our only midfielder to put his foot on the ball and try and influence the game. He still moved the ball quicker and when he didn't it was largely because we were static and the movement was rubbish.

It has taken a run of exceptional performances for people to give him some credit when I would say that all season he has been excellent bar the odd game. He is a valuable member of our squad and will be vital to us trying to finish as high as possible

Oh I agree, he was very good yesterday in the face of some disgraceful challenges and niggling fouls from Pulis mob. Again, the lack of focus on that foul is shocking to me. Shocking. It was a criminal challenge.

Oh I agree, he was very good yesterday in the face of some disgraceful challenges and niggling fouls from Pulis mob. Again, the lack of focus on that foul is shocking to me. Shocking. It was a criminal challenge.
Straight red IMO. I don't like criticising refs but moss is a grade a clam

The offside I can sort of forgive. At the speed the game moves these days and way they have complicated the rule with active and inactive, and phases of play it's not that straight forward any more. Yes, he still should have seen it but the Dembele foul was a worse mistake. In fact Moss didn't see the tackle at all as he played on, but then he handed out a yellow based on player reaction (as he knew he missed something important). Basically it was a complete guess on his part which in some ways is worse than missing the tackle altogether. Ironically if he had just played on McClean would have got done on video evidence.

The worst set of officials all season and not a peep anywhere. Allowed the Pulis boot-boys to practice their dark art bricke and missed an 0easier offside call than the dipper's today. Moss should be demoted.
Agree mate but imo the missing of a straight red, and in fact allowing play to continue is a bigger sin. Dembele lucky to have escaped serious injury and there was no attempt to play the ball. Offside decisions can go either way but if you can't tell dangerous play you shouldn't be a ref.

It is too easy but the guy dictates out play so much from midfield and is massively important to us

Take Ozil out of the arse team and see how that effects them.... There is a shortage of top players with the skills to do what these guys can do and you will always miss them

It is too easy but the guy dictates out play so much from midfield and is massively important to us

Take Ozil out of the arse team and see how that effects them.... There is a shortage of top players with the skills to do what these guys can do and you will always miss them

We are supposed to be over that sort of reliance on one player, in theory at least. We're supposed to be a stronger team now.

Still, I concur with you, which in itself is...somewhat disheartening. One injury to Dembele and our midfield looks like absolute sh*te, one injury to Kane and we are thoroughly, utterly boned for the rest of the season. One injury to Toby....and Christ, I don't even want to think about it.

We are supposed to be over that sort of reliance on one player, in theory at least. We're supposed to be a stronger team now.

Still, I concur with you, which in itself is...somewhat disheartening. One injury to Dembele and our midfield looks like absolute sh*te, one injury to Kane and we are thoroughly, utterly boned for the rest of the season. One injury to Toby....and Christ, I don't even want to think about it.

...✈️☀️☀️☀️=

Back