• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

Loan out Carroll, sell Invisibilinho and possibly loan out Benteleb too. 3 out and 1 in should be fine.

I can't believe anybody can pick 3 midfielders to sell/loan ahead of Capoue to be honest.... We sold both Huddlestone and Livermore for significantly less than we bought Capoue for - and I think both are better players.

I can't believe anybody can pick 3 midfielders to sell/loan ahead of Capoue to be honest.... We sold both Huddlestone and Livermore for significantly less than we bought Capoue for - and I think both are better players.

Actually you're right...I'd probably get rid of Capoue before loaning out Benteleb (btw i think Capoue is a good player).

So (In order)..

1) Sell Invisibilinho

2) loan Carroll
3) Sell Capoue

Capoue is a good player, I dont know where this notion that he is useless is coming from....

Honest question - what have you seen to convince you so? Posters rightly moan about paulinho's lack of effort but he has scored some good goals and has shown flashes of quality. Likewise soldado but I haven't seen anything from capoue and would much rather move him on to make way for scheiderlin - not that this will happen.

Sherwood propaganda. Same as the bizarre Sandro backlash is coming from. Just two player who Timmeh fell out with.

Again not making it personal GB but that is utter nonsense. It's based on what I 've seen on the football pitch. If anyone can come up with some hard evidence otherwise I'll willingly listen.

Honest question - what have you seen to convince you so?

I would imagine that same as most people have seen in Lamela... Both were injured for most of the season and will be looking at a fresh start...

Until then it is not possible to make a decision - one way or the other.

I would imagine that same as most people have seen in Lamela... Both were injured for most of the season and will be looking at a fresh start...

Until then it is not possible to make a decision - one way or the other.

Capoue played more times than Lamela and was terrible in every game I saw. Lamela, like paulinho and soldado showed flashes of real quality.

Honest question - what have you seen to convince you so? Posters rightly moan about paulinho's lack of effort but he has scored some good goals and has shown flashes of quality. Likewise soldado but I haven't seen anything from capoue and would much rather move him on to make way for scheiderlin - not that this will happen.

Like pretty much all of our signings I've seen snippets of what he can offer, I honestly think he's got the potential to be a bit of a beast. His season was massively interupted by injury and inconsistent selection when fit, whilst playing him at CB on occassions hardly helped. He is a strong tackler and athletic, and has decent distribution even if this hasnt been shown properly yet. I can't believe the judgements that have been made on several of our players based on last season, to write any of last seasons' signings off is stupid - from Chiriches to Soldado to Paulinho they all showed at the very least flashes of what they can do, with a settled squad and clear system and coach that everyone buys into I dont see why they can't all flourish.....

Capoue played more times than Lamela and was terrible in every game I saw. Lamela, like paulinho and soldado showed flashes of real quality.

Don't be ridiculous m8 (or at least don't show your bias)

He played a total of 8 league games...

He was very solid in the first three games before he got injured at the Emirates and when he returned was outstanding at St. James Park before he again got injured.

Like pretty much all of our signings I've seen snippets of what he can offer, I honestly think he's got the potential to be a bit of a beast. His season was massively interupted by injury and inconsistent selection when fit, whilst playing him at CB on occassions hardly helped. He is a strong tackler and athletic, and has decent distribution even if this hasnt been shown properly yet. I can't believe the judgements that have been made on several of our players based on last season, to write any of last seasons' signings off is stupid - from Chiriches to Soldado to Paulinho they all showed at the very least flashes of what they can do, with a settled squad and clear system and coach that everyone buys into I dont see why they can't all flourish.....

Unfortunately mate if we want to sign schneiderlin someone in the midfield would have to give way. Based on what I've seen so far it would be Capoue for me. In can't see him staying ahead of anyone else even paulinho.

Don't be ridiculous m8 (or at least don't show your bias)

He played a total of 8 league games...

He was very solid in the first three games before he got injured at the Emirates and when he returned was outstanding at St. James Park before he again got injured.

He was solid against the crystal palace and Swansea, but without belittling those teams against the first big team we were up against he was very disappointing. Don't remember much of a contribution in the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and he was dire in the remaining ones. I am really concerned about his lack of mobility. He gets caught out of position up field and is slow to recover. His passing was also IMO not as good as Huddlestone's the man he replaced. So as far as I am concerned if schneiderlin will come to us Capoue is the obvious choice to make way.

Unfortunately mate if we want to sign schneiderlin someone in the midfield would have to give way. Based on what I've seen so far it would be Capoue for me. In can't see him staying ahead of anyone else even paulinho.

It really depends on what type of midfielders Poch wants to use in there, either way seems like Capoue will be kept ahead of Sandro.....

He was solid against the crystal palace and Swansea, but without belittling those teams against the first big team we were up against he was very disappointing. Don't remember much of a contribution in the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and he was dire in the remaining ones. I am really concerned about his lack of mobility. He gets caught out of position up field and is slow to recover. His passing was also IMO not as good as Huddlestone's the man he replaced. So as far as I am concerned if schneiderlin will come to us Capoue is the obvious choice to make way.

That was how I saw him as well.... From what I saw of Capoue he seemed even less mobile than Huddlestone, looked like he had an inferior first touch to Huddlestone and therefore seemed to have less time on the ball and he also looked to be a poorer passer of the ball compared to Huddlestone. It was all rather baffling really - especially when Capoue cost about twice as much as we sold Huddlestone for?

Hopefully if he says he'll prove me wrong, but if we're looking to make room for new midfielders then I think he should be first on the sell list.

It's a shame a lot of people have forgotten how good Capoue was before his injury.

Bigger shame that he now looks unmotivated and out of shape.

There was a period at the beginning of last season where Capoue had the most interceptions/tackles in the league.

He is a very good player, very underrated and at 9m an excellent signing.

There was a period at the beginning of last season where Capoue had the most interceptions/tackles in the league.

He is a very good player, very underrated and at 9m an excellent signing.

This; however I do understand RobSpurs12's frustrations with Capoue. He HAS regressed badly since his injury it has to be said (not that TS helped much in that way..)

Anyway, back to Schneiderlin....are we worried that Lovren moving to Liverpool will now make him far too expensive?? Or that Khedira has not moved to Arsenal yet??

Back