• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Oh yeah, later on he whinged that City were spending way too much money on wages... what with Sanchez and Lukaku both being out for psychological reasons.

I mean, you can't make up this level of stupidity.

Then he came out with "say what you want about Arse.ne W@nger, he always kept a tight lid on wages, he never overpaid his players".

I mean, I'm sat in his house drinking his wine, but I had to set him straight on that.

He had a stony face for the next 6 hours.

Nice wine, shame about the relatives.

All Pochettino needs to do is come out and say he isn't going.

NIzokHf.gif

All Pochettino needs to do is come out and say he isn't going.

You really believe the press will just accept it? this is a no win situation until United and Real get their next manager (then we might get 6 months without this brick)

The club is right, the media wants to make up asshole narratives that suit their storyline, we can't do anything about it, but we don't have to humour it by answering the same questions 1000 times over

Last night my brother (Liverpool fan) sent me a text saying Spurs are doing well but Poch will be going to Utd.
I suggested that Klopp will be going to Utd, not Poch.

Today my father in law said Merry Christmas, I hear your manager will be going to Man Utd. I suggested his beloved team are bankrupt and being wound up.

Family eh? Bunch of utter c*nts. Only have to speak to them at this time of year.
I've got it today, off to my Mrs family, they support either West Ham or Arsenal
The Arsenal side are complete fudging fudgetards and I will do well to keep a lid on it, already been warned by the Mrs not to kick off

I've got it today, off to my Mrs family, they support either West Ham or Arsenal
The Arsenal side are complete fudging fudgetards and I will do well to keep a lid on it, already been warned by the Mrs not to kick off
Don’t go mate. They aren’t worth it.

I wish I had a choice, she can;t stand them either but we go because of her dad/brother and he nan and grandad who are lovely amazing people
Feel your pain. I’ve got some similar in Essex, Hammers and an intolerable retarded Goon.
Thank fudge the ‘family elders’ have recently fell out, so we don’t have to tolerate them anymore.

To the contrary, the in laws are lovely West Mids folks. All staying over at ours now and just sitting down to watch the Fulham -Wolves game together. Not a moments bother from them, helping with the cooking, and also massively looking after the two little ones. GHod send!

To the contrary, the in laws are lovely West Mids folks. All staying over at ours now and just sitting down to watch the Fulham -Wolves game together. Not a moments bother from them, helping with the cooking, and also massively looking after the two little ones. GHod send!

Bliss. Great to hear.

Good folk should be treasured BUT in reality all they're being is normal.

NO DRAMA, NO BS, NO NEGATIVITY, NO MOOD HOOVERS, NO BELLENDS.....if you've got none of this/these...you're doing well.

Majority of my wife's family support Arsenal. I always enjoy giving it to them.

Back