• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

is there any chance of him turning this around from here, can anyone see anything positive?

there doesn't appear to be any effort being put into fixing things, if we don't qualify for the CL again next season that would be catastrophic, we are on a razors edge right now

No I don't .. really frustrating day .. brick VAR call, bad choices by Poch.

Some things you can blame on players, but honestly today

- Wanyama on? for Lamela?
- Lucas not on until after 80 mins?

This after the flimflam of Sanchez playing RB again mid-week ..

So feels like the end now ...

I thought we were playing well and they rarely threatened
The Wanyama sub was odd
I’d have preferred Lamela off for Moura and another go at then as there was loads of room
But losing sissoko covering for a guy who can’t run hurt

is there any chance of him turning this around from here, can anyone see anything positive?

there doesn't appear to be any effort being put into fixing things, if we don't qualify for the CL again next season that would be catastrophic, we are on a razors edge right now

@thfcsteff think this one is for you to answer. We all need a bit of positivity ATM.

If they preside over a 2 year downward trend in form then they'll deserve it too.
Eh? Less than a year ago we smashed Chelsea at Wembley, just over a year ago we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford. We beat Arsenal at the Emirates. We reached the League cup semis only losing on Pens. Then the Champs League final. 2 years is stretching it. Poch will finish top 4 again this season.

Not true at all. Lamela was better today. I am talking as an Eriksen fan. Imo you are losing your objectivity when it comes to Eriksen. He is currently a long way from his best. Although today was a difficult game to come in to.

We were open when he came on- he didn’t cost us anything.

Lamela had 70 minutes to influence.

I watch a lot of German football and really like the RB Leipzig manager.

Poch feels a bit like a Mourinho once the philosophy has gone the is no plan b.

Eh? Less than a year ago we smashed Chelsea at Wembley, just over a year ago we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford. We beat Arsenal at the Emirates. We reached the League cup semis only losing on Pens. Then the Champs League final. 2 years is stretching it. Poch will finish top 4 again this season.

Performances have been steadily getting worse.

Pick out some one-off exceptions, but the trend is clear:

Tottenham-Hotspur-Premier-League-Trendlines.png

Halfway point of last season was our best ever points total at that point too - our decline is being greatly exaggerated

Back