• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

Agree to an extent but when you have a well drilled side like Brentford with a defender from Dulwich Hamlet and Brighton with Lewis Dunk

Hell even Fulham have a middle CB pairing of Diop and fricking Tim Ream

There is coaching and systems at play here as much as backing and managers have to do their part especially world class managers. Yes he needs backing but he has to also offer more than just this idea that he can only work with certain players...I can't be having this idea that world class managers get this automatic pass

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I am guaranteeing this, mate - guaranteeing it.

Ben Mee, Lewis Dunk, Tim Ream, Diop...

..all of them are miles better than any if Tanganga, Dier, Davies and Sanchez.

Miles. It isn't close. As a set, they are worse tah every defender at about 17 other PL sides. Maaaaaaaybe a bit better than Soton's, that's it.

I agree coaching has a role to play and Conte has not coached them at all well.

But those four are the perennial evidence that you simply cannot polish turds.

I know I'll get flack for this, but I don't think we've been all that poor. Saw lots of positives today. I honestly think we can rise from this.

We've been crap since we scored and this second half is up there with the very worst I've seen. We're well into no way back territory here. Conte is done. Hopefully Levy can push it through BEFORE next season starts.

I am guaranteeing this, mate - guaranteeing it.

Ben Mee, Lewis Dunk, Tim Ream, Diop...

..all of them are miles better than any if Tanganga, Dier, Davies and Sanchez.

Miles. It isn't close. As a set, they are worse tah every defender at about 17 other PL sides. Maaaaaaaybe a bit better than Soton's, that's it.

I agree coaching has a role to play and Conte has not coached them at all well.

But those four are the perennial evidence that you simply cannot polish turds.
They are not
What they are though is well organised and drilled
We aren’t under clame
He gets away with so much as a manager

They are not
What they are though is well organised and drilled
We aren’t under clame
He gets away with so much as a manager

Disagree mate. They are utterly useless trash, irredeemable wastes that have failed Poch, Mourinho, Nuno and Conte.

I'd take all the ones I mentioned in a heartbeat over these clowns.

Nearly everyone in Inter's squad, as I recall. Juve too, when he left - very emotional moments there, sicne he built that legendary side single-handedly.
Not seen any of that
I even looked
Built what side?
He doesn’t build anything
He lets the DOF do that and mason he doesn’t have enough of what he wants

Disgraceful.

Picking Porro today was a dereliction of duty. fudging away game, we’ve been trying to be more solid and he drops the lad who has been MOTM in his last two PL games, who admittedly can’t attack but can defend. Ripped any solidity apart especially when you also had Tanganga on that side who isn’t a starter.

Eric fudging Dier?!? Jesus Christ. That was the worst game he’s had in our shirt. A little unlucky for the second but he’s in the wrong place. Abysmal for the third and abysmal for the fourth. How many goals has he cost us since November? He was embarrassing today.

Thought Bentancur and PEH were about the best we had. The front 3 were horrendous too. Son seems to be getting it but he was the least brick of the 3.

Conte? I’m still on the Conte train but starting to check the terms and conditions for how to get a refund. Today was nowhere near acceptable. He has serious questions to answer.

On Porro, I thought he was frighteningly bad but did show some glimpses of why we signed him. I’m sure he’ll come good so I don’t want to rush to judgement on him. But we all heard he wasn’t good defensively. Why we started him today, in an away game with a weakened defence? Defies logic.

This must be the most dismal performance of the PL this season by ANY team!

I give all players a 2 out of ten!

Conte also gets a 2 with his non existing match coaching and team selection. We are under with two goals at half time and excluding Bentancur sub due to injury I think it was at the 70 minute he made the subs, unbelievably poor coaching. And then put Son as a nr. 10, a player who can't keep the ball in possession and whose passing us have been poor all season. If he must play Son, drop Kulu or Kane then and play Son Striker, that is a position he has worked good in before.
Also benching Royal after a great performance and starting Porro a new player, nice way to kill any confidence he had from Portugal. Would have been perfect to put him on after 55 min today. And partnering him with Tanganga in his first game, so poor from Conte!

Back