• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

Well, I can't do more than provide you sources mate - up to you if you eant to believe them or not. But nothing will get better if he leaves, I guarantee you that.

Nothing. He is not the biggest problem - the players are, and the next coach will have to make do with these miserable bombscares who will fail him too.
And we will not be able to replace all of them in the summer because the club won't spend what's needed to do so. And the cycle continues - more coaches, sacked because of Eric f*cking Dier, Ven Davies, Davinson Sanchez and the rest of the clownshow.
The club are already working on replacing the CBS
But conte should be working on coaching the ones he had
He kept som on who was woeful. I mean as bad as Dier but arguably it was less obvious as he could just disappear
Kane was gash
Kulu was awful
Conte didn’t want to change them
The guys football needs so many piece of jigsaw we don’t have an he can’t mould his one as he clearly has no motivation to coach

Don't think there's much in it myself. Both disasters, in unique and darkly hilarious ways.
Sanchez might have been a better option today to help Porro given he has many more minutes than Tanganga. But he’s certainly not the answer (unless the question is ‘name a not very good professional footballer who cost a huge amount of money currently playing in the Premier League for a team with delusions of grandeur).

Disgraceful.

Picking Porro today was a dereliction of duty. fudging away game, we’ve been trying to be more solid and he drops the lad who has been MOTM in his last two PL games, who admittedly can’t attack but can defend. Ripped any solidity apart especially when you also had Tanganga on that side who isn’t a starter.

Eric fudging Dier?!? Jesus Christ. That was the worst game he’s had in our shirt. A little unlucky for the second but he’s in the wrong place. Abysmal for the third and abysmal for the fourth. How many goals has he cost us since November? He was embarrassing today.

Thought Bentancur and PEH were about the best we had. The front 3 were horrendous too. Son seems to be getting it but he was the least brick of the 3.

Conte? I’m still on the Conte train but starting to check the terms and conditions for how to get a refund. Today was nowhere near acceptable. He has serious questions to answer.

On Porro, I thought he was frighteningly bad but did show some glimpses of why we signed him. I’m sure he’ll come good so I don’t want to rush to judgement on him. But we all heard he wasn’t good defensively. Why we started him today, in an away game with a weakened defence? Defies logic.

100% agree. Said as much before the game. Porro and Son should not have started.

Also, when all of us can see the problems down our right side why didn't Conte change it? His subs were far too late as usual. Totally tinkle poor management.

Well, I can't do more than provide you sources mate - up to you if you eant to believe them or not. But nothing will get better if he leaves, I guarantee you that.

Nothing. He is not the biggest problem - the players are, and the next coach will have to make do with these miserable bombscares who will fail him too.
And we will not be able to replace all of them in the summer because the club won't spend what's needed to do so. And the cycle continues - more coaches, sacked because of Eric f*cking Dier, Ven Davies, Davinson Sanchez and the rest of the clownshow.
Here’s the thing tho. There are managers out there getting much better performances and results with squads equal to, and in some cases inferior to, our squad. So the people in charge of training and tactics and team selection must bear some responsibility for this turgid tripe.

The club are already working on replacing the CBS
But conte should be working on coaching the ones he had
He kept som on who was woeful. I mean as bad as Dier but arguably it was less obvious as he could just disappear
Kane was gash
Kulu was awful
Conte didn’t want to change them
The guys football needs so many piece of jigsaw we don’t have an he can’t mould his one as he clearly has no motivation to coach

Pull the other one mate.

Romero came in in August 2021. Three windows on, which other CB have we signed?

Clement Lenglet. On loan.

Four of the back six have been here for 5+ years, 2 for close to 10.

All of them bar Romero are Champo level trash.

That's not 'working on fixing it'.

But, that said, agree Conte is hurting himself with his own stubborness, and it will cost him his job here in the end.

But, the underlying causes for why we are brick has nothing to do with him, but with these bombscares above. Nothing will change at this club as long as *any* of them are here, stealing a living and making a mockery of the idea that you need to be good to be PL- level.

Here’s the thing tho. There are managers out there getting much better performances and results with squads equal to, and in some cases inferior to, our squad. So the people in charge of training and tactics and team selection must bear some responsibility for this turgid tripe.

I've been making the point continuously mate - there *are no PL defenses* worse than ours.

None. Soton is on-par, maybe, but the three 'CBs' we put out there today wouldn't reliably start for a ream battling 20th, never mind the disgrace of being guaranteed starters in a team aiming for 4th.

There are no redeeeming qualities to Dier, Tanganga, Sanchez and Davies. None whatsoever. And no coach can make gold out of horse turd like that - not Howe, not Arteta, not Pep, no-one.

Pull the other one mate.

Romero came in in August 2021. Three windows on, which other CB have we signed?

Clement Lenglet. On loan.

Four of the back six have been here for 5+ years, 2 for close to 10.

All of them bar Romero are Champo level trash.

That's not 'working on fixing it'.

But, that said, agree Conte is hurting himself with his own stubborness, and it will cost him his job here in the end.

But, the underlying causes for why we are brick has nothing to do with him, but with these bombscares above. Nothing will change at this club as long as *any* of them are here, stealing a living and making a mockery of the idea that you need to be good to be PL- level.
It’s been common knowledge that we would be buying new cbs in the summer
It’s also common knowledge that clame is leaving in the summer and the club don’t want to keep him

That's exactly what I was referring to - that game last week that fooled people into thinking these wastes were good. It's what's kept these fools at the club for close to a decade in the case of Dier and Davies, and half a decade in the case of Tanganga and Sanchez.

They drop a mediocre performance in one game, and then people forget how atrocious they sre for the other 9 out of 10.

It's not you, it's half our fanbase, the board, and Conte too. More than anything, I blame him for not realizing what charlatans he's been dealing with in these players - stealing a living for far too long.
Under every new manager we have. I wish to GHod they will leave

It’s been common knowledge that we would be buying new cbs in the summer
It’s also common knowledge that clame is leaving in the summer and the club don’t want to keep him

It's been 'common knowledge' for three windows now, and we only brought a waster in on loan.

Plus, anything done in the summer only works for next season. We needed Dier, Davies, Sanchez and Tanganga sold or just released *two years ago*.

And on top of that, will all of them be replaced, as is the minimum needed to compete again? Nope, because club will not commit to that level of expenditure.

We will have these useless timebombs with us for a long while yet, whoever is in charge. And I guarantee you, they will constantly and unfailingly let down whoever is in charge, and you will probably call for their sacking because of it while these wasters coast on.

It. Isn't. Conte.

At least, not entirely. It is these worthless excuses for footballers.

I’m not even a critic of him by the standards on this board but I thought today he was even worse than normal. It’s basic fudging defending.

On the third, you show him the line and force him down that side. You don’t allow him turn you inside out and get a sight of goal.

On the fourth, you don’t give him the large part of the goal to shoot at. That’s criminal.

For me, that was by far his worst game for us.
And if hasn't understood that for 10yrs, he never will

Back