• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

Ignore ‘today’ mate…. He simply isn’t a good enough player to get us where we want to be (assuming we actually have a desire to win trophies). He is a limited footballer who is neither a good enough defender or good enough on the ball to play as the ‘spare’ central player in a back 3 (or as one of 2 CBs either for that matter). We desperately need to upgrade him and have needed to do so for multiple transfer windows now.

I think EVERYBODY -myself included- agrees an upgrade is needed. Trotting out the same old stuff dressed in disgust whenever he is directly involved in a concession doesn't further clarify the point or change it. Just wish we didn't target one or two repeatedly when the truth is there are several!

Easy. Meaning of life is happiness and some other stuff

Yeah..but is that it?.happiness lasts in short phases..if your lucky.. but the ultimate understanding is all about the chicken and egg stuff and what caused it. Why are we here? .is there a reason. We will ever know?
Just like inconsistency of our football Team! Don't worry though..I am working on it Mind you, there are those that believe to know why we are here..but they haven't got a clue why our club takes a step forward and then a step backwards again :grinning:

While its true its not all about money, the reverse - its not all about coaching either.
conte coming in from sick is destablizing, however Dier was directly at fault for two of the goals yesterday.
Positioning and blocking - its really quite basic CB instinct that has got to come down to the player.
Question is why haven't we upgrade on him... Is it a lack of funding? Or is there something else - but it sure can't be that poch, mourinho or conte can't see the truth about Dier.

But it doesn’t
Teams have spent more are below us
Teams who haven’t spent as much are above us
It’s not about money
It’s about coaching the players to play the way he wants
And making better calls to change games
We lost to a team yesterday that didn’t cost as much as ours, but were better coached and, more key, motivated

While its true its not all about money, the reverse - its not all about coaching either.
conte coming in from sick is destablizing, however Dier was directly at fault for two of the goals yesterday.
Positioning and blocking - its really quite basic CB instinct that has got to come down to the player.
Question is why haven't we upgrade on him... Is it a lack of funding? Or is there something else - but it sure can't be that poch, mourinho or conte can't see the truth about Dier.

With the choice of saying nothing or something Conte called Dier one of the best defenders in the league, you don't proactively come out with that unless you mean it. He continues to play Son regardless of form. Maybe his loyalty is blinding, there is much more evidence to suggest that than otherwise

I'm blaming this loss on @Pirate55 for putting Leicester first in the OMT title.
#ban

There is only one person to blame and I'll spell it out for you C.O.N.T.E.

If he would have gone with my team and my tactics we would have won.

He appears incapable of motivating a team, I think his head and his heart is in Italy where his family is.

We should be looking for a replacement for him now.

There is only one person to blame and I'll spell it out for you C.O.N.T.E.

If he would have gone with my team and my tactics we would have won.

He appears incapable of motivating a team, I think his head and his heart is in Italy where his family is.

We should be looking for a replacement for him now.
Are you available?

Back