• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

Pirate55

The Last Man Standing 17/18
Where; Their gaff
When: Sat 11th Feb
At: 15.00

This is their cup final. They will be seeking revenge for their humiliation at WHL - where Son came off the bench to score a hattrick ( bizarrely I think it Is the only PL game he has scored in this season).i would use the same tactic here as Leicester will be wetting themselves st the thought of a fresh Son coming on around the hour mark to destroy them again.

Good to welcome Conte back after his surgery. However, his selection will be limited by Romero 's suspensión and injuries to Lloris and Bissouma. I don't think Royal deserves to be dropped after his sterling display against the Mancs, so I would keep Porro on the sidelines to attack them later on with speed down the flanks (Son and Porro).

My starting X1

............................Forster................................

..... .Sanchez..........Dier............Davies................

Royal..............PEH...........Bentancur........Perisic

.........Kulu...............Kane..........Richarlison..........

Let's do these. 3-0 COYS

Reckon Sonny starts, he’s had a decent couple of weeks. Should see him rotated a bit when CL and FA cup kicks off again. Other than that I agree

------------------------Forster

Royal---------Sanchez--------Dier---------Davies

-------------Bentancur--------Hojbjerg

--Kulusevski-----------Kane------------Son

----------------------Richarlison

Last edited:
------------------------Forster

Royal---------Sanchez--------Dier---------Davies

-------------Bentancur--------Hojbjerg

--Kulusevski-----------Kane------------Son

----------------------Richarlison

.........Kulu...............Kane..........Richarlison..........
No matter how many times you put in a 4231 formation it's not going to happen under Conte.

Dennis Cirkin.
568006-1641461940.jpg

Huge losses where we are weakest, at the back.

Hope to see Stellini take a chance with Porro, he was hot when we bought him, instead of letting him cool off while learning about our system.

Royal at RCB is a low risk option imo.

Not sure if we should continue with the tactic of having Dier push up through the middle, may not have the same impact without the element of surprise.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

So Romero and Lloris out from the starting 11. Sanchez and Forster in.

Think that will most likely be the only changes. Would like to see Porro at some point.

Chance to make this a pretty good run now. COYS! Let's get the job done.

Back