• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

We're delighted to announce that @KyleWalker2 has signed a new contract committing his future to the Club until 2019!

I think thats great news personally. Okay he makes mistakes, dont they all, but I think its good to see the club tying up the young talent on long contracts

ENG0-1GERa.gif

Played really well against both Man Utd and Fulham. Previously been a big critic of Walker's attacking play... His pace and athleticism and engine will always mean he gets into immense positions, but his final ball (be it cross, pass, shot) has left a lot to be desired. But but I've seen definite improvements in his passing and crossing recently - rewarded with a goal and assist in last couple of games. Keep it up Kyle!

Lots of energy, great stamina, works hard for the team and does what his manager tells him to do. If he can cut out the silly mistakes and improve his crossing we've got a potentially world class RB on our hands. Mind you, he's no Glen Johnson though.

Last season's earlier performances certainly left a lot to be desired, but he's returned back to the form he showed under Harry.

And no doubt about it, Lennon and Walker have great synergy defending AND attacking. When Lamela was on the right, he wasn't pressing as hard and hardly tracked his man. Riise was allowed to cause all sorts of problems and constantly ran into our box. Hope the coaching staff are able to instill the tenacious work-ethic of Lennon into the rest of the wingers.

Last season's earlier performances certainly left a lot to be desired, but he's returned back to the form he showed under Harry.

And no doubt about it, Lennon and Walker have great synergy defending AND attacking. When Lamela was on the right, he wasn't pressing as hard and hardly tracked his man. Riise was allowed to cause all sorts of problems and constantly ran into our box. Hope the coaching staff are able to instill the tenacious work-ethic of Lennon into the rest of the wingers.

Lamela put in 4 tackles in that first half on the right. The rest of the team had 3 up to this point.

Lamela put in 4 tackles in that first half on the right. The rest of the team had 3 up to this point.

Really? Do you know if those tackles were generally closer to their goal or ours?
All I can say is that from watching the flow of the game, we seemed to be on the back foot less when Lennon was on the right with Walker. TBH, I thought Lamela was being under-utilized on the right since he was open quite a few times waiting for a pass.

Never understood the criticism he gets on here, he busts a gut to get up and down that right hand touchline. And for the millions of mistakes he apparently makes I could count on one hand the amount of wingers who have actually got the better of him throughout a match. Keep up the good work Kyle...

Never understood the criticism he gets on here, he busts a gut to get up and down that right hand touchline. And for the millions of mistakes he apparently makes I could count on one hand the amount of wingers who have actually got the better of him throughout a match. Keep up the good work Kyle...

Agreed. Even Hazard had a tough time against him.

The only one that springs to mind this season was an international game for England, the tricky Ukrainian winger whos name escapes me. Gave him a torrid time, beat him for pace too.

Agreed. Even Hazard had a tough time against him.

The only one that springs to mind this season was an international game for England, the tricky Ukrainian winger whos name escapes me. Gave him a torrid time, beat him for pace too.

Konoplyanka. Enjoy watching him play and not surprised by any right back struggling with him.

I agree although last season he was pretty shocking and im a fan of his.

His recovery is second to none so he can afford to make the odd mistake or two - not many if any will out run him especially if they have the ball.

Back