• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kieran Trippier

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/b...ury-scare-before-Saudi Sportswashing Machine/

The Kyle Walker Peters era begins against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Alongside Toby Dier and Loris he'll be fine.

Wonder how far off Rose is.?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/b...ury-scare-before-Saudi Sportswashing Machine/

The Kyle Walker Peters era begins against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Alongside Toby Dier and Loris he'll be fine.

Wonder how far off Rose is.?

Poch has already said KWP isnt ready to start a PL game (great bit of motivation that is!). It'll be Dier at RB if Trippier doesnt make it

Poch has already said KWP isnt ready to start a PL game (great bit of motivation that is!). It'll be Dier at RB if Trippier doesnt make it

To be honest I find this annoying if Poch really means it. We sell Walker, don't buy a replacement before the season starts, talk in the media about relying on youth, don't loan youth players out, play KWP in preseason... then when he has the chance to play due to injury, say that actually he's not ready to play a Premier League game, and so play someone out of position instead?

Let's just loan him out if he's not going to get game time even when we sell one RB and the other one's injured.

To be honest I find this annoying if Poch really means it. We sell Walker, don't buy a replacement before the season starts, talk in the media about relying on youth, don't loan youth players out, play KWP in preseason... then when he has the chance to play due to injury, say that actually he's not ready to play a Premier League game, and so play someone out of position instead?

Let's just loan him out if he's not going to get game time even when we sell one RB and the other one's injured.

Agree - the comments were odd, and not exactly motivating for the player. Maybe it was just a comment to take the pressure of him and he's had a separate conversation with KWP himself

Agree - the comments were odd, and not exactly motivating for the player. Maybe it was just a comment to take the pressure of him and he's had a separate conversation with KWP himself

Yes, surely designed to protect him. If KWP was known to be starting Saudi Sportswashing Machine would surely target him.

I think Pochettino is quite a hard character and doesn't mince his words, not so much a nice guy.
KWP coming on nicely and as much as we would love to see him straight in it isn't going to happen sadly.
So expect a new right back and Dier (who I think is too slow) as a stand in?
Or next Sunday KWP and Pochettino surprises everybody.

It's part of the fun in being a manager, isn't it, keeping the opposition and press guessing!

Are you referring to this quote?

"He's very young. It's true that to think and to give the big responsibility like Kieran, it's too much today for him," he admitted. "He's a player that needs to work with us and maybe start to play in different games but we cannot think that he is, in the case of Kieran weeks away from the team, only he can replace him."

I think Pochettino is quite a hard character and doesn't mince his words, not so much a nice guy.
KWP coming on nicely and as much as we would love to see him straight in it isn't going to happen sadly.
So expect a new right back and Dier (who I think is too slow) as a stand in?
Or next Sunday KWP and Pochettino surprises everybody.

It's part of the fun in being a manager, isn't it, keeping the opposition and press guessing!

And keep the young players hungry and eager to learn

Are you referring to this quote?

"He's very young. It's true that to think and to give the big responsibility like Kieran, it's too much today for him," he admitted. "He's a player that needs to work with us and maybe start to play in different games but we cannot think that he is, in the case of Kieran weeks away from the team, only he can replace him."

No, there was one from after the game yesterday evening where he was directly asked about KWP starting next week and it was a very straight no. Quick search on newsnow should fine it for you if you're interested

Back