• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kieran Trippier

No, there was one from after the game yesterday evening where he was directly asked about KWP starting next week and it was a very straight no. Quick search on newsnow should fine it for you if you're interested

The quote above is from after the match yesterday. I can't find any others.

Last edited:
That's the same quote on KWP that I posted on the previous page

Yeah, I just posted as that was supposedly all that was said at the post match press conference, so it doesn't seem like Poch said a definite no to KWP starting against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Sounds like a journo probably wrote a headline or a tweet or something saying that based on what Poch said.

I'm surprised nobody thinks Trippier didnt exactly help himself yesterday, the 2nd tackle was with the same player he got injured first time, and why do you really need to go in hard for a hospital ball in a pre-season friendly (when you're winning) anyway?

I'm surprised nobody thinks Trippier didnt exactly help himself yesterday, the 2nd tackle was with the same player he got injured first time, and why do you really need to go in hard for a hospital ball in a pre-season friendly (when you're winning) anyway?

Poch had them all up for it!
But yes it does make you wonder about his (Kieran's) thinking as it was a friendly.

He was just unlucky really. The ball was there to be won. If he pulled out of those challenges he would be getting the Eriksen treatment.

He was just unlucky really. The ball was there to be won. If he pulled out of those challenges he would be getting the Eriksen treatment.

What is the Eriksen treatment? I had a back sack and crack treatment the other day, odd the less hair on my head the more I get on other parts of my body.

What is the Eriksen treatment? I had a back sack and crack treatment the other day, odd the less hair on my head the more I get on other parts of my body.
Ha. It wasn't his hair treatment I was referring to. It was the Eriksen's a pussy treatment. Hmm...I'm digging a hole for myself here.

On the hair thing, my eyebrows have started growing out of control. Not quite Milo O'Shea yet but I've had to take a scissors to them more than once. I also have one long hair growing out of my ear. I pruned it a few times but then I forget about it and it grows huge. I wonder does anyone notice it?

Hairy backs are weird.

Ha. It wasn't his hair treatment I was referring to. It was the Eriksen's a pussy treatment. Hmm...I'm digging a hole for myself here.

On the hair thing, my eyebrows have started growing out of control. Not quite Milo O'Shea yet but I've had to take a scissors to them more than once. I also have one long hair growing out of my ear. I pruned it a few times but then I forget about it and it grows huge. I wonder does anyone notice it?

Hairy blacks are weird.

hmm

An uncle of mine was the hairiest man I've ever seen. Every inch of his body was covered in thick black hair (I didn't check every inch but I guessed on the bits that I couldn't see). Back front top bottom - hardly any skin visible anywhere. He honestly looked like a gorilla (save your racist jibes). And then he went bald. Them's the breaks.

Back