• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Karol Linetty

What are you expecting anyone on here to add? His name came from nowhere, and Im assuming you look at the same media outlets as anyone else so if you haven't heard anything the chances are neither would anyone else on here...

Er, perhaps something that maybe i have not read about? That's what forum's are for..

Er, perhaps something that maybe i have not read about? That's what forum's are for..

No real news as far as I've seen. Most of the time if the thread isn't being posted in it's a pretty safe assumption that no solid news has emerged as even extremely speculated news gets discussed most of the time.

If our interest is/was real I would guess he's one of several players we're showing an interest in and that what will actually happens depends on a lot of factors including cost for him and cost for our other targets.

I'm really worrying about next season already if this is the type we are after.

I'm not saying he is a bad player, however we need a top cm or two to come in and make an immediate impact to the starting 11

I'm not saying he is a bad player, however we need a top cm or two to come in and make an immediate impact to the starting 11

You might have a reason to worry if he was the only signing we were going to make, if every signing was of a similarly inexperienced or if we were going to expect him to come in and make an immediate impact.

You might have a reason to worry if he was the only signing we were going to make, if every signing was of a similarly inexperienced or if we were going to expect him to come in and make an immediate impact.

This is of course true.

However we tend to know how our windows normally end up

We've done better than most out of the transfer market over the last ten years.

Even by our standards, complaining about the transfer window before it has even opened might be going a bit far.

Par for the Tottenham course, I'm afraid.
And the eyecatching Scouse actions help cause jealousy for some, as ill-founded as it may be.

A bit early for 'serious relegation fears' surely?

I thought I had seen it all previously with moans about players we signed, but also moans about players we didn't sign....

But I think a moan about a player we might sign, with an assumption that he'll be the only one we will sign is a new one.

I thought I had seen it all previously with moans about players we signed, but also moans about players we didn't sign....

But I think a moan about a player we might sign, with an assumption that he'll be the only one we will sign is a new one.
Sign o' the times

Back