• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Karol Linetty

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
It's practically a foregone conclusion.Karol Linetty bids farewell to Lech Poznan.Young lechita will play against Wisla Krakow their last meeting in the colors of "Kolejorz".From the new season is expected to be Tottenham player!

The interest in "Spurs" Linettym talked for a long time.It was known that the English club is determined to transfer the star of Lech.All the time, however, remained a mystery deadline by which the club from White Hart Lane decides to carry out the transfer.Now I know that this will happen in the summer.Poznan club will lose one of their leaders, but earns a sizeable amount.Tottenham is willing to pay for lechitę several million euros.It is probably the amount of about four "bubbles".

Transfer Linettego was probably speaks in the winter.Managers footballer "Kolejorz" hosted then in London, where they agreed the details of his client moving to the English Premier League.At one point it seemed that the Roosters' decide to finalize the transfer as early as January, but it was finally agreed to wait until the end of the season. Lech wanted to Linetty helped the team in the fight for the title.

Tottenham first offer downloadable Linettego already sent last summer.Then, however, to move to the English Premier League did not decide alone footballer, who wanted to gain more experience in the Polish league.Player "Kolejorz" caught the eye of Tottenham's envoys during performances in the Polish youth national teams, where he always belonged to team leaders.At White Hart Lane will be one of those players who, in the near future will decide about the strength of the team from north London.

http://www.transfering.pl/newsroom/25145,gwiazda-lecha-od-nowego-sezonu-w-tottenhamie

Seems to be a 20 year old AM or CAM, like a Mason/Eriksen type player.

Varying things on social media. From the same team that found Lewandowski. The best player there according to some. His YouTube video seems good but so did Capoues so I darent use that as a barometer.

The Polish journo who broke the news is always right apparently with regards to Lech transfers.

sort of thing Poch and his high press will like

Even if it doesn't happen there is clearly something there and not a single ITK had anything on this. Much like Fazio and Stambouli and Dele Alli. Even regular media Spurs mouthpieces don't seem to know stuff now.

Looking at his goals/assists/skills video on Youtube he defo looks the type of player Pochettino would require. Industrious, two footed, close control, eye for a pass - im sold!

Even if it doesn't happen there is clearly something there and not a single ITK had anything on this. Much like Fazio and Stambouli and Dele Alli. Even regular media Spurs mouthpieces don't seem to know stuff now.

That's cos 99% of supposed itks at Spurs are really not that .. I think likes of Jetset dude doesn't say much till really over line with player , the rest sprout trivial news already out there with a slant of their own

Not the type of signing I feel we need. Unknown 20 year old who plays in a position where we already have plenty of cover with senior players and homegrown youth who can do a job.

If for some reason Eriksen wasn't playing then we would already have Pritchard, Lamela, Dembele and Mason all able to step in.

Looks strong and direct - kind of player I like.
Hope we get him.

I actually quite like the lack of ITK these days - reminds me if being a kid, when signings were genuinely a surprise.
Still remember when I was told we signed Klinsmann. Didn't believe it and had to wait for the evening news to see the confirmation!

so he is a deep lying playmaker? a Modric/Pirlo type?............lovely.

Bentaleb, Mason, Alli and Linetty battling it out for the midfield spots then.

What are you basing this on Mumorn - not calling you out, just wondering how much of him you've seen...

Going by those videos he looks like a cm or acm who attacks the box

Back