• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Mata

Would be a signing that L'**** should have made two years when he wanted to join Arsenal but Levy cheekily made a bid that matched the buy-out clause and forced Arsenal to have to up their bid just to match us (regardless of the fact Mata wanted to go there) and Chelski came in and swooped.

Apart from the fact that he'd probably cost L'**** 25m plus, he'd also not be what they really need right now.

I think Mata will be sold to Spain and Atletico Madrid to them re-link with David Villa...maybe to replace Turan who comes to us??

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 57s
I'm told @chelseafc rejected a €35M bid of @SpursOfficial for @juanmata10 #footballtransfers

Would be a signing that L'**** should have made two years when he wanted to join Arsenal but Levy cheekily made a bid that matched the buy-out clause and forced Arsenal to have to up their bid just to match us (regardless of the fact Mata wanted to go there) and Chelski came in and swooped.

Apart from the fact that he'd probably cost L'**** 25m plus, he'd also not be what they really need right now.

I think Mata will be sold to Spain and Atletico Madrid to them re-link with David Villa...maybe to replace Turan who comes to us??

I doubt he has any interest in going there. All moving to Atletico does is rule him out of a future transfer to Real. Also they're broke.

Whatever's happening here with the bid and all is being driven by Mata's close relationship with AVB.

I doubt he has any interest in going there. All moving to Atletico does is rule him out of a future transfer to Real. Also they're broke.

Whatever's happening here with the bid and all is being driven by Mata's close relationship with AVB.
Possibly. A little bit of undermining don't do no harm.

Put it this way Tottenham and AVB wouldnt be bidding if Mata didnt want out of Chelsea and in to Tottenham.

Mata may want out. It will take a lot of scheming to see him in a Spurs shirt. I can't see even Levy managing it. But trying won't do any harm.

I thought Jose said that there's no problem with selling players within the same league? Such an *******.

I thought Jose said that there's no problem with selling players within the same league? Such an *******.

Jose says whatever suits him on any given day. And if it's different to what he said yesterday? Meh.

I'm really hoping the Super Cup proves to be an omen of things to come for him at Chelsea this time round... a "nearly" man, pipped at the post every time. That stuff about "the best team lost"? Not only was it nonsense, it was painfully graceless. What a tosser.

Jose says whatever suits him on any given day. And if it's different to what he said yesterday? Meh.

I'm really hoping the Super Cup proves to be an omen of things to come for him at Chelsea this time round... a "nearly" man, pipped at the post every time. That stuff about "the best team lost"? Not only was it nonsense, it was painfully graceless. What a tosser.

The Special one's MO really.

you win some you lose some.
i think his second coming was never a good idea given his historic first attempt.
but this season its all about the disciple vs the master, and i think the media will play that up all the way... and since AVB has nothing to lose, this heaps even more pressure, more attention from the press on Mourihno. he may love the attention, but he's shown at other clubs that he is human and snaps under extreme media pressure.

He love the attention, but he has never been good at being graceful when results isnt coming his way. He's got Lampard, Ivanovic and Terry with him now, but a lot of their attacking players wont be happy playing a bit part this season - that's for sure. Will be interesting to see if it starts to rumble early. He can be in for a big fight then, and I dont think he will handle it in a nice way.

Id love Mata to put in a transfer request and state "I want to join Tottenham ..." ... stranger things have happened like breaking the transfer record three times in a row in a window, capturing international players that would walk into most teams around the world etc.

Great player but how would our line up look? Leave Erikson out?
4-2-3-1

LLoris
Walker--Kaboul--Vertonghen--Coentrao
-----Sandro---Paulinho------
Mata-----Eriksen-----Lamela
---------Soldado------------

Subs: Friedel, Chiriches, Capoue, Chadli, Siggy, Townsend, Defoe
and also in rotation are Dawson, Rose, Holtby, Lennon, Carrol, Ade. Obviously some of them will be loaned/sold

absolutely no way we're signing Mata by the way... but why not dream

Back