• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Mata

We dingdonged them around over Modric, they screwed us over with Will.I.Ain't. AVB hardly has best relationship with Roman.

What on earth makes you think they'll do us any favours in transfer market??

I can see Mata choosing them over us due to AVB. I cant see chelsea selling to them but not accepting an offer from us which is the only way I think it could be done.

Does Mata hate AVB or something? And you think the only way of getting the transfer done would be to have a bid accepted?

Do Mata and AVB have previous?

9:02 AM
Twitter@SkyJamieCasey @skyjamiecasey

Arsenal have come in from 16/1 to 2/1 to sign Juan Mata following sustained betting overnight. They’re now favourites, displacing Manchester United who have drifted out to 9/1. See all our transfer odds here.

Would be very surprised if Chelsea sells Mata to us, Arsenal or United. Dont make sense at all to make a rival better and at the same time make your supporters cry rivers. He has been their player of the year two years in a row. Unfortunately I cant see him coming to us, and happy to say that he wont go to Arsenal either.

Would be very surprised if Chelsea sells Mata to us, Arsenal or United. Dont make sense at all to make a rival better and at the same time make your supporters cry rivers. He has been their player of the year two years in a row. Unfortunately I cant see him coming to us, and happy to say that he wont go to Arsenal either.

Yeah you'd think they would want him abroad with the uproar it will cause from the supporters. Who would then be reminded of him every week. :lol:

Does Mata hate AVB or something? And you think the only way of getting the transfer done would be to have a bid accepted?

No, Mata likes AVB.
He's said not long ago that he liked working with him and it was a shame that it didn't work out while he was at Chelsea.

mourinhio said only last week in regard to Rooney that he would sell to a rival. So if Mata is indeed available then they should sell him to us.

9:02 AM
Twitter@SkyJamieCasey @skyjamiecasey

Arsenal have come in from 16/1 to 2/1 to sign Juan Mata following sustained betting overnight. They’re now favourites, displacing Manchester United who have drifted out to 9/1. See all our transfer odds here.

It's all a bit Machiavellian but will RA sell to Arsenal to help them get a higher spot than us?

More twists and dirt in this window than Swampy's barnet.

More likely IMO Mata goes to Real Madrid and Mourinho get his Di Maria. I actually think Chelsea are short of wide right players.

Maybe Mata then gets added as part of the Bale deal

More likely IMO Mata goes to Real Madrid and Mourinho get his Di Maria. I actually think Chelsea are short of wide right players.

Maybe Mata then gets added as part of the Bale deal

So Di Maria to Chelsea, Mata sold to RM who then throw Mata in as a PX on the Bale deal before he even plays for them?

I spotted this on the BBC news feed

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas rules out signing Chelsea midfielder Juan Mata. Spurs did enquire about the possibility of signing Mata, but Villas-Boas concedes there is no chance that the Blues will offload one of their players to a rival club.

"First, Chelsea wouldn't sell to Tottenham in any way or form, as they think that we are title contenders," he said. "Mata is a great, great player - player of the season last season - very, very important player for Chelsea.

"They're just not going to strengthen another team that, in their opinion, are rivals for the title."

So the motive behind Chelsea's purchase of Willian is now completely clear (if it wasn't already!)

oops huge typos in that post of mine

I cant see Mata choosing them over us due to AVB. I cant see chelsea selling to them but not accepting an offer from us which is the only way I think it could be done.

Back