• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

What was Eric Dier before he joined us. Pretty mediocre, nothing outstanding defensively or offensively. Poch has made him what he is and there is still room for improvement.
None of us really watched him for S.Lisbon and he only cost £5m so had the right to be a bit poo.

I should imagine, esp. in Argentina that it would be very exciting for a young player to be on Poch's radar.

I can believe it, Levy is well known for trying to reduce the cost of buying a player. Plenty of chairmen and managers have moaned about him over the years.

Not sure how much game time he will get out there though.

I can believe it, Levy is well known for trying to reduce the cost of buying a player. Plenty of chairmen and managers have moaned about him over the years.

Not sure how much game time he will get out there though.

Yes it as it plays into all the anti Levy media narrative from all those Alex Ferguson press briefings back in the day

David Pleat has been saying on the radio today that we did actually look at him, but are not proceeding with the purchase.

I thought you said the player didn't even exist

Anyway of course we are not proceeding. Its because PSG have come along and offered a higher transfer fee.

I thought you said the player didn't even exist

Anyway of course we are not proceeding. Its because PSG have come along and offered a higher transfer fee.
The haven't. They actually are offering a lower fee, but all up front.

The haven't. They actually are offering a lower fee, but all up front.
Really? I'm sure we can come to an arrangement then if the payment schedule is the only stumbling block. I'll give Daniel a call and tell him to stop fudging about.

Didn't think Levy did the deals anymore?

Anyway, bit of a cluster fudge if this one has fallen through at this stage

Back