• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

Thats a great goalscoring record for a centre half. Better than Parker's career goalscoring average iirc. A few goals from him from corners and free kicks is just what the doctor ordered. To be named player of the year by the supporters is a sure sign of their appreciation too.

Welcome to WHL Vert - please dont lose the habit!

and with siggy able to score a few from midfield, we're looking capable of getting goals from all over the pitch.

Dries Mertens @ dries_mertens14
@ Jan_Vertonghen jantje, good luck in London ... Let me know if we can even come along ;)

SONG for VERTONGHEN anyone?

I'll start the bidding with the <SOON TO BE DEFUNCT> "Na-na-naa-naa... Na-na-naa-naa... whey-hey-ey... Jan Vertonghen!"

ORRRRRRRRRRRR... (TO THE TUNE OF "TOMORROW, from ANNIE... bit Gay, I know, but it scans, so fudge off!)

"Vertonghen, Vertonghen, we love ya Vertonghen,
You play it the Tottenham Wayyyyyyyyyyy....
Verrrrrrrrrrrr-tonghen, Vertonghen, we loves ya, vertonghen...
You play it to Tottttttttttttttttt-nammmmmmmmmmmmm,
wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyids!"

SONG for VERTONGHEN anyone?

I'll start the bidding with the <SOON TO BE DEFUNCT> "Na-na-naa-naa... Na-na-naa-naa... whey-hey-ey... Jan Vertonghen!"

ORRRRRRRRRRRR... (TO THE TUNE OF "TOMORROW, from ANNIE... bit Gay, I know, but it scans, so fudge off!)

"Vertonghen, Vertonghen, we love ya Vertonghen,
You play it the Tottenham Wayyyyyyyyyyy....
Verrrrrrrrrrrr-tonghen, Vertonghen, we loves ya, vertonghen...
You play it to Tottttttttttttttttt-nammmmmmmmmmmmm,
wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyids!"

don't be silllllllllllly!

SUPER, SUPER JAN, SUPER JAN VERTONGHEN

About as creative as the WHL crowd gets nowadays :D

[video=youtube;Bp7UPIfvztU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp7UPIfvztU&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Maybe the song should be: "Messi at the back, Messi at the back, eee-aye-ad-ee-ooo, We got Messi at the back".

holy mother, that is some ball control....nice de truc Jan the man

This is SERIOUS tekkers from Vertonghen....

[video=youtube_share;Wx-ynm_sYNg]http://youtu.be/Wx-ynm_sYNg[/video]

I think we've found 'his song' then...
"JAN VERT-er-ONGHEN" (drum-drum-drum, drum drum) "JAN VERT-er-ONGHEN" (drum-drum-drum, drum drum)

easy!

Thought they were singing "Johnny Vertonghen"

My Dutch friend said he's referred to as Johnny over there.

Vertonghen will become the new fan's hero and will displace Benny. I think JV has the skills, he has the style to pull them off, he scores goals and he can defend...plus.... he's a Spurs fan so that always helps! :D

A good interview with him

[video=youtube;qvGAWyqmER8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvGAWyqmER8[/video]

Vertonghen will become the new fan's hero and will displace Benny. I think JV has the skills, he has the style to pull them off, he scores goals and he can defend...plus.... he's a Spurs fan so that always helps! :D

Why will he be displacing Benny? :-s

Back