• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

fudging hilarious that video.

Hearts in the right place though.

He is right though, time to let someone else have a go.

fudgeing hilarious that video.

Hearts in the right place though.

He is right though, time to let someone else have a go.

Total muppet. Thinks Sugar left for the good of the club for a start.

"Time to let someone else have a go"?? Hmmmm, All those big-hearted philanthropists are just lining up for us to pick the lucky one or should we just tap some random person on the High Street on the shoulder and say "here you go, you can't do any worse"??

Joke video, joke bloke, just plain stupid.

I can not remember where I saw it but after the game against Chelski last season a FAN of theirs made a video about the 5-3 defeat which was full of crap and language.

Most of the Spurs fans thought the guy who made it was a nutter, clown shoe, prat, etc etc, this one is not too much difference but because he is a Spurs fan there are some who think he is ok. Funny that and I think the two guys have a lot in common.

Total muppet. Thinks Sugar left for the good of the club for a start.

"Time to let someone else have a go"?? Hmmmm, All those big-hearted philanthropists are just lining up for us to pick the lucky one or should we just tap some random person on the High Street on the shoulder and say "here you go, you can't do any worse"??

Joke video, joke bloke, just plain stupid.

Sensationalist scaremongering bull. For example of the current crop of owners in the Premier League which are brick owners who don't have a clue... there have been many more decent owners than really really poor ones.

Sensationalist scaremongering bull. For example of the current crop of owners in the Premier League which are ****e owners who don't have a clue... there have been many more decent owners than really really poor ones.

Decent yes. Lots of them. But which of those could take us to the next level?

Isn't that what we need?

I'm sure we could strike lucky but in all the new owners over the last decade to grace the EPl with any significance you have your Portsmouth and Emirates Marketing Project of that Thai bloke as the stand out examples. Coetzee family or whoever at Southampton is probably the one non-Sugar Daddy/massive bank leverage example of a step up (potentially) on us. If there were so many who could deliver what we need we wouldn't be doing the hokey-cokey with Liverpool for 5th/6th for the last 5 years but been overtaken by all these clubs under ownership that had massively pushed them on.

Last edited:
Sensationalist scaremongering bull. For example of the current crop of owners in the Premier League which are ****e owners who don't have a clue... there have been many more decent owners than really really poor ones.

The problem i have with wanting new owners...

It's a roll of the dice, we don't vet them, we don't get to choose who they are or what their intentions are etc and to want to roll that dice, take that gamble on the clubs future because of the situation we're currently in (which at the very worst is being in the exact position the financial food chain suggest we should be) is madness IMHO complete and utter madness, We should only be taking that gamble if the club is under performing over many years or heading towards financial ruin - which is as far away from our current state as it's possible to be

Who: Grey Fox
When: 25th August
Where: SC

Been told a 3rd bid will go in for Beriniho possibly with a loan going the other way as a sweetener. We want it wrapped up by Friday or we will move on. When I asked about 98% done was told we believed 22m would do it, player wants to come and is unhappy where Pulis plays him.
Deadline for decision from AI also set Madrid encouraged us to bid and we were warned of Liverpool at the outset, up to the player.

Back