• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Don't get me wrong, I do believe that some of them have a genuine contact, but those are few and far between these days, and those in the past who knew a player (there's one who was ITK on Bent due to being related or something) but then carry on pretending they are ITK.

I love Korean BBQ. There's an awesome one in Bournemouth. I did puke after drinking a bottle of that Soju brick though

Last edited:
I love Korean BBQ. There's an awesome one in Bournemouth. I did puke after drinking a bottle of that Soju **** though
soju is just weak vodka. ... kimchi smell that for two minutes and then stick your nose up some crack heads fanny for fresh air

20110621-kimchi-video-food-curated.jpg

Grey Fox: SON;) Berahino is seperate and still expected as is a dm. Said the other day our Dm list has lengthened and this seems to be the case. No names but could be a left field loan with option to buy.

Trying to exit at least 5 some of which might have to be loans.
Son should/ could be announced today or tomorrow but doubt he will be in the squad

Back