• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

The issue i have with most the shouting is that we spent the bale money.. Im not sure that Levy has been tight more trusted the wrong people at the wrong point. That is a fair criticism however what may have been more stupid is to employ a DOF and then ignore the advice
However there is no way in the world that Levy decided to buy Capoue Lamela etc. If Levy really was responsible we would have brought the really obvious players from the PL, i dont imagine he stays he late at night watching the re-runs of Ligue-1 games

Also and people may not like it but when was this time when we dominated the country and won everything within the last 40years. Yes we have a history of winning the FA Cup when the year ends with 1 - so every 10 years.

Not saying we shouldnt have ambition however we arent a team who dominated english football and are now in league 1, we are team who were and will always remain sexy.

Time to get this thead back on track....

WHO - Nigeyman
WHEN - 26-08-2015
WHERE - GG
WHY - Bored.

Nigey understands that most spurs fans need to prepare for a whirlwind of transfer activity this week, Levy has dispatched his finest agents to tail Jeremy Peace where ever he goes, word is he cant even go to buy a pint of milk in a petrol station in Birmingham at 2am in the morning without receiving an offer from THFC, we understand our relentless pressure will soon have Peace where we want him, a nervous sobbing gibbering wreck ready to bow down and respect Levy's Authoritah!

We have told CA under no uncertain circumstances he is our no 1 target...we adore him and have told him not to make any agreement with any other club as we will display our devotion to him by attempting to break the guiness book of records by completing the fastest transfer in history 5 mins before the window closes to make him feel extra special, Levy has also acquired the finest fax machine technician in London so no need to worry on that score.

Ade is currently MIA so cant really answer if he will be sold or not, west ham is a possibility but Levy just cant bring himself to talk to their owners.

AL is currently in a dark place watching re-runs of his equalizer vs the goons 4-4 while not drinking responsibly...in his current state he finds it hard to understand anything R Martinez is saying to him over the blower.

Regarding midfield VW is pretty much nailed on, he has taken to dogging MP as he loves him so much and just wants to work with him again, we have told him we dont want him to look like PO so we have tried to urge him to be discreet.

dont shoot the messenger.....just doing my bit for fellow y**s desperate for news.

All the above was accurate at time of issue but is liable to change, Nigeyman can not be held responsible for negative feelings of fans or lost hours from work due to said excitement of incoming deals.

BEN: Fabio 95 per cent done to everton.

hertyid on COYS re adebayor:
Ade contract been written up for WHU is much lower than the Villa one, meaning we must be paying some of his salary for his loan.

El Goato: The Goat hears that we are now looking at a few names that haven't come up yet but also revisiting previous options now certain clubs are out of the CL. Alas no names arrived with this information.

BEN being adamant Son isnt in the country and wont be happening.

BEN on son: Same situation as Wba player wants to come club don't want to sell

ali z: Fazio wants first team football, he is the one that wants the move.

Who: Ari Gold
Where: Spurs Odyssey
When: 5pm

Got an actual snippet today. Take it or take it, because it's from me, and I don't f**k about.

Bolasie: Palace have to sell someone, they are worried about FFP.
They neither expect him to sign a new deal, or attract enough interest to spark a bidding war.

Spurs have briefed they aren't keen, but would do a deal on their terms. Incidentally, Pochettino and Mitchell apparently think he's improved enough over the past 18 months that his 'poor stats' aren't a major concern.

I had said I expected three in before Tuesday, but I'd go four now, because I think three of Lamela, Ade, Lennon and Towsend will be gone.

BEN being adamant Son isnt in the country and wont be happening

Rudi Voller director of football for BL disagrees Ben !!!!

I'm 95% done with ITK.

Don't ask how I quantify my percentage, but you have to admit it does make me look like I know what I am talking about.

Wise man, the thing is ITK is ok for a bit of fun but that is about it. My problem with it is there are some who believe what they read all the time and when it turns out to be gonad*s ( which most of it is) they start frothing at the mouth and slagging off Levy and the club.

It's the godlike honour that is bestowed upon people that quite clearly are making it up that baffles me. Meltdowns aside, this place is alright.

You do have to submit a source to be considered ITK, but after that you're free to post whatever you want.

Ben used to spy on the training ground and badger club officials for info.

Grey Fox has more than once indicated that he knows someone in our legal department.

Ali Z got vouched for by Edmonton today, so he may have a source.

The majority though will know an agent or a player and therefore has access to GOSSIP, yet post it as if it's 100% nailed info.

Back