• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Trix on SC said:
Quick update...As things stand most likely combination is Berahino and Illiarramendi. We are confident of one of the back ups though, should there be a game changing offer for AI. They are the two the manager wants so as things stand every thing is still very much on track.

Am also told that WBA had always planned to hold SB up for as long as possible regardless of the money offered. They do not want to give the wrong impression by selling the best prospect the club have had in decades at the drop of a hat.

------

Would be nice...

Same here. Perhaps the one where he set up a Leicester counter-attack on 60mins count as one of the 5. We did I read have 7 corners so you would think those were the chances, because I certainly don't recollect any from open play

I am pretty sure he gave a 5 yard pass to dembele who then hit one from 25 yards.

Only AVB would class that as an assist or a chance. fudge it's bleak.

Lamela was utter garbage onnsaturday - literally the least proficient plyer on the pitch - but it was an improvement from last week so surely there are more stats we can throw out there to make him look decent

Trix on SC said:
Quick update...As things stand most likely combination is Berahino and Illiarramendi. We are confident of one of the back ups though, should there be a game changing offer for AI. They are the two the manager wants so as things stand every thing is still very much on track.

Am also told that WBA had always planned to hold SB up for as long as possible regardless of the money offered. They do not want to give the wrong impression by selling the best prospect the club have had in decades at the drop of a hat.

------

Would be nice...
If that happened I would say we'd had a really good 8 out of 10 window. Of course the problem here is that Trix talks gonad*s and hasn't got a clue about our transfer dealings.

Talk in Spain is that Illirramendi is off to Sociedad, would be a great signing if we pulled it off, Madrid owe us something...

both mentioned, MARCA are saying €15m to Sociedad but he prefers a move to England (Liverpool mentioned).
Heck, I'm sure we'd be willing to shell out £18m for him, which would easily beat Sociedad's offer. Question is, how much of this rumor is true and how much Poop will offer, if they're really in for him. I have to say, deadline day sure will be exciting!

And if we can't match Sociedads ambition with signing a player who'd wuite clearly improve our XI then quite frankly nothing short of embarassing.

Tbf, it's the club he made his name (possible hometown club?) and in a league he is familiar.

But by Superspurs post above he'd prefer to come to England BUT we'd be competing with Liverpool to get him.

If we lose out to Liverpool for his signature, that wouldn't be embarrassing (as it also wouldn't be if we lost out to Sociadad)

If we got AI and Berahino, it would at least shut the Levy moaners up; but we'll see...

Afraid not. He could announce that he had simultaneously discovered the cure for cancer and a viable method for cold fusion and people would still scream at him for the delays (#Levytime) and cast aspersions as to what he would charge people for them

Afraid not. He could announce that he had simultaneously discovered the cure for cancer and a viable method for cold fusion and people would still scream at him for the delays (#Levytime) and cast aspersions as to what he would charge people for them

I think this resembles some people's sentiments on Levy

Well he is taking his merry sweet time finishing off building the great wall of China!

It's hard to argue with such a nuanced analysis, balanced understanding of the opposing viewpoint, articulate arguments and clear insight of all the facts. His musical talent just emphasises the justness of his cause.

How horrible that someone like this is associated with the team I love.

I would bet every penny I own that said man in video has been following Spurs a lot longer then you. Like it or not he's proper Spurs been going for years and was there when it mattered.

Back