• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

So he's in with some of the squad but this is the opinion of one of them? What are the others saying or are they all in agreement about the comments posted?

Lack of signings? We've signed 4 first-team squad players. Also, Harry Kane just gave an interview where he spoke about the togetherness of the squad. Has your mate been speaking to Aaron Lennon? Sounds like it :)

No he's not a friend and I hardly speak with him. Make a joke out of it but clearly comments have been made about ambition of the club and its concerning

Again I have no idea but his main source of info come from two of our fullbacks

Ps. I am not a fan who has a friend who has a friend who met a player out..... It's a pretty straight talking chat with someone v close to squad.

There's probably some truth in it. Just as there's also some truth in the itk that there's a great spirit in the squad and that the players love Poch and are excited about the future of the club.

The likelihood is, in each case, it's just one or two players expressing an opinion and generalising it in respect of the whole group. The reality is that, within any group of players at any one time, there will inevitably be those who are happy where they are and with what is going on around them - and there will also be those who won't.

Remember most players are young and are not intelligent. Ask them one day and they'll be moaning and saying it's a worry, ask them 3 days later and it will be a completely different story, happy days, good craic...

Very interesting convo today with someone in with some of then squad.

So he mentioned that team morale wasn't great and that some players have openly spoke about the lack of signings and the fear of what is going on.

Considering this guy doesn't play, perhaps take it with a pinch of salt but he said 'players are playing for moves' because of the lack of belief in what's going on.

I don't know if this is the right section but I have to say it shocked me and I feel pretty worried as I seemed to get an impression of togetherness..... Clearly the players can see what most of the fans, media can and I hope we can have a good two weeks here as a disillusioned squad is a recipe for disaster
Best thing to do? Get them training hard, get the games coming thick and fast, get some wins under our belt then players won't have time to grumble. If there is one thing that has been impressive about this summer it is the ruthless culling of players who are either not good enough or just trouble makers. So those grumbling know they will need to deliver or they will be out.

Sounds like the grumblings of a fullback recently dropped.

Also lets add, you defend Ade.. Rose defended Ade a number of times.. Are you Danny Rose LCLC

Come on admit it.. 3-2-1, I win a bin :p

Sounds like the grumblings of a fullback recently dropped.

Also lets add, you defend Ade.. Rose defended Ade a number of times.. Are you Danny Rose LCLC

Come on admit it.. 3-2-1, I win a bin :p

Hmm, sounds plausible to me too...but then i think isn't Rose not playing because of injury and NOT because he's been dropped?

Very interesting convo today with someone in with some of then squad.

So he mentioned that team morale wasn't great and that some players have openly spoke about the lack of signings and the fear of what is going on.

Considering this guy doesn't play, perhaps take it with a pinch of salt but he said 'players are playing for moves' because of the lack of belief in what's going on.

I don't know if this is the right section but I have to say it shocked me and I feel pretty worried as I seemed to get an impression of togetherness..... Clearly the players can see what most of the fans, media can and I hope we can have a good two weeks here as a disillusioned squad is a recipe for disaster

seems unlikely a player complaining about lack of transfers .A bit like turkey's voting for xmas.
No doubt there is a group that don't like the extra training and as in all business people will moan and bitch about the perceived differences between them and other workers/players there.
I think its a bit of a myth that teams always get on together and there is a great team spirit automatically when in fact you have a group of disparate players that probably have nothing in common other than that they play for the same team.Of course winning overcomes that and helps create team spirit. Its irrelevant anyway.Our issue has been stupid mistakes,misplaced passes at crucial moments and cheap penalties given away.We won't make them in every game we play.

The Goat: One of our midfield options is proving difficult as is our preferred striker option (Berahino). So other opportunities are also being explored. The Goat hears that we can expect one of each although just who is up in the air at the moment. Austin? No.

ghostofarmo again: Berahino will sign next week.

Ali Z on no Berahino bid: you can bet your bottom dollar we are negotiating hence no bid as such - haggle time

Hmm, sounds plausible to me too...but then i think isn't Rose not playing because of injury and NOT because he's been dropped?
If it is Rose and he is unhappy, get in Jetro Willems from PSV for £7-8m and sell Rose for a nifty £15m. Has vintage Levy written all over it. :)

If the story is true and remember it probably isn't I don't think it's Rose he is coming back from injury and Poch has shown nothing but faith in him since the signing of Davies

Well unlikely to be Yedlin or Trippier as they have only just joined.

Leaves us Rose, Walker and Davies. I would be disappointed if Walker was moaning considering half the goals are coming down his side, maybe he should be training harder and focussing attention on his performances. I would hazard a guess at Rose and that's why he's being linked with moves elsewhere.

Yeah, which makes you laugh considering the ITK acting like they know something. I can't understand the link to Liverpool though, he's gonna go from the Madrid bench to the Liverpool one.

Wouldn't he be Lucas' replacement?

Lucas wouldn't play anyway, Henderson and Milner will be first choice. Can is also back up for there.

The other 4 positions when fit will be Coutinho, Firminho, Sturridge and Benteke with Lallana, Ibe and Markovic.

If it was Rose or Walker you'd question why they'd be concerned about the lack of signings when we
A) Are Tottenham and tend to wait till late, as they'd know from how long they've been at the club.
B) Would know from playing with the 7 signings (well 5 lets not include Chadli & Erikssen) that making to many singings at once isn't always a great idea.

LCLC, fancy posting a couple of pictures of two, completely random of course, Spurs players ;)

its Ben Davies, im sure of it....i think he was the one who also gave all that inside info to Aberyid at a party earlier in the summer

I think anyone who offers up ITK on here but doesn't divulge the source has done so for a reason, maybe it would be a good idea to leave the 'who's the source' discussions alone?

Back