• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

The level of detail in that post almost makes it sound like a p1ss take!

Are we sure that it isn't?

I'm not too sure about that post, but he was mentioned via the Goat a week earlier. The plausible parts so far are us being interested and him not being against a potential move. Only two weeks left. The European qualifiers could have some impact on a few players' decisions as well, Valencia getting CL, Leverkusen failing etc.

Well it does because no one has mentioned the correct one!! The reason why I will protect the source (bearing in mind i have given a few nuggets on players before) because in this instance it isn't coming directly from me so I don't want to damage someone else's professional reputation.

It's Fredericks, isn't it? :)

I still can not believe they are still people who believe everything they read, its a wind up and there are some " chicken likens' about for sure.

You have no idea about the convo, who said it, his position nor my own so don't just come on discrediting things like this. I would be posting on here all day if I wanted to tell stories through a mate of a mate who met x y or z.

Another thing I will say is that I toned down what was said by some degree because a) It's 3rd hand b) the guy is also a Spurs fan so he probably is pretty frustrated with things. The sentiment that I put down was nondescript and as unsensationalist as possible.

Funnily enough with Toby's (slightly out of context comments today), you can still suggest that it is slightly odd for a player to be talking about his old club and the need for similar players to do certain things for the full 90.

I also agree with some people that footballers are a pretty fickle bunch and if we start winning it will all be fine. One thing to mention here is that his comments came yesterday during his days off so this would have been before.

Anyway the purpose of the comment was not to say we are on the brink of a mutiny, but to suggest that perhaps players of aware of what is going on the media and potentially aren't happy with how the squad is looking right now.

It's Fredericks, isn't it? :)

Vertonghen has regularly been played at full back in the past and does so for Belgium. As does Alderweireld.

If there is any truth in LCLC's info, I'd point the finger at Jan. I can believe it of him.

Nevertheless, I repeat my earlier view that whoever it is is speaking for himself and one or two other players at most. Not for the whole group.

Well it does because no one has mentioned the correct one!! The reason why I will protect the source (bearing in mind i have given a few nuggets on players before) because in this instance it isn't coming directly from me so I don't want to damage someone else's professional reputation.

It doesn't really protect the source when you not only say it's a full back but then exclude the players mentioned! Are you purposefully trying to expose it?!

Anyway it really wasn't meant to start a 'whodunnit' (and you are still not right;))

Let's get back to people in bedrooms trying to come up with feasible transfers and get twitter followers from it. IMO Transfer ITK do not exist unless you are a chairman at a club - otherwise you will not know much about whats actually going on. I think some of them know an agent, who are the biggest brick talking hype men about and will talk all day about 'pipelines and interest.' I think its impossible to know much unless u have a relationship with a player who can give you the inside scoop a day or so before

Vertonghen has regularly been played at full back in the past and does so for Belgium. As does Alderweireld.

If there is any truth in LCLC's info, I'd point the finger at Jan. I can believe it of him.

Nevertheless, I repeat my earlier view that whoever it is is speaking for himself and one or two other players at most. Not for the whole group.

fudging HELL WE HARDLY HAVE 20 FULL BACKS - NO NOT JAN hahaha.

I agree with your points and i never said that there was apparently an inherent issue or problem with the club but that its a little concerning that some players realise that we are short.

It doesn't really protect the source when you not only say it's a full back but then exclude the players mentioned! Are you purposefully trying to expose it?!

it's now a little game considering everyone is wrong..... still i wouldn't say if anyone did get it.

Sod the player, it's more about not exposing the person who I spoke with in case it harms him. Not that I can imagine spurs officials monitoring forums

The level of detail in that post almost makes it sound like a p1ss take!

Are we sure that it isn't?

I think the details are meant as a tinkle take, but the general thrust is genuine (genuine as in he is saying we're in for him, not that i believe it is genuine itk)

it's now a little game considering everyone is wrong..... still i wouldn't say if anyone did get it.

Sod the player, it's more about not exposing the person who I spoke with in case it harms him. Not that I can imagine spurs officials monitoring forums

Well it is interesting. Hopefully they will be feeling much better come the end of the transfer window.

This isn't ITK, but it's about being ITK:

Jasper on SO said:

I have deliberately taken time to keep quiet to gather my thoughts, and here they are. Let me hasten to add that if you have grammar intolerance please stop reading now, as I frankly don't give a damn of how my words are put together, as long as I believe my point has got across. If this sentence is one of a delinquently challenged then so be it.

I have gone through a lot of personal trauma that has resulted in the lost of a couple of my siblings in the past couple years, along with my wife who was diagnosed with cancer and thank fully in remission. She is my all in all and best friend.

I have been supporting THFC since early 1960's. Privileged to be involved in the game through my business, though not on a daily basis. I was also a scout for the club few years back, and will not disclose more than that. I have scouted and recommended players to clubs, some offered contracts and made a name for themselves in the game. My family are to a point involved at many levels, along with close connections at the club.

I can attest to having strong close relationships within the club, and have shared that with some, and have pictures and more to prove it. At almost anytime I have free executive access to most games which I do not always take up. I have been in meetings with players, agents etc, and cannot divulge a lot for those reasons.

When I share I learnt few years back to stop saying 'done deal' etc, as it comes back to haunt you. I therefore use vague words or hints. I have been warned to be very careful what I share for a lot of reasons. One thing I have never done is lied, embellished or similar. I have shared honestly and with a clear conscience.

I was the first one from memory to expose the signing of Dos Santos, with blow by blow. First one to share the a runtime and place of David Bentley's signing. First one to share Steffen Freund coming back in coaching role. First one to share about USA involvement etc with the stadium. First one to hint about the roof a give away.

First one to put nads on the line that Hugo Lloris would give it one more year, when the populace was he was going. I was in the company of certain staff members who told me DM was sorted, and I shared that and got pillared. I could continue, but believe you get my points.

I have always shared in honesty. I will take time to reflect if I will continue to do so, and cannot promise I will continue to contribute, as every word is dissected, to the point if I share an opinion out of frustration that is also ridiculed by some.

I am not in a good place as I try to preserve my business and also a caution to attend court for personal matters. Factor that in with my family problems and losses, which is a very hard time for me. If you believe I am a attention seeking, I honestly do not give. Flying f**k what you think, as I cannot be bothered to listen or respond to your constant p**s take at my expense.

I do not swear, but this has pushed me to an area of hurt, especially under my personal circumstances. You do not know what people are going through, and to some a forum like this allows them to escape for a while. I use to enjoy those moments, but no more. Very sad to what is happening to this forum. I do not belong to another, and do not use twitter.

Please take note that I will not be saying anything more, or responding on this thread. I have said what I wanted and felt needed to say to vindicate myself. These are very hard times for me and I WILL get through.

PS: I felt the need to address this in thread of its own, and apologise if you think my motives are different. AG thank for your kind words 'marmite'. I honestly appreciated your words as I do try to accept the right criticism, accepting my communication skills needs work.

Huh? Very weird. If you put yourself out you expect criticism. Family problems or anything like that has zilch to do with it. If it's hurting you that bad you just wouldn't post!

EDIT: Do you think he's going all Adebayor on us :p

There is no ITK for Tottenham Hotspur FC. I doubt Paul Mitchell rings up his mate Kev the spurs fan and tells him we are signing Clinton Njie soon.

I think there is.

I happen to (extremely vaguely) know who someone who is a scout for us on the continent.

A mate of mine is much closer mates with this scout, and if I were to ask, I guess I may just be able to get a small snippet on a very narrow aspect of what might be going on.

For example, this scout would be ITK on who he, himself has recommended to the club. It's small, sure, and he probably wouldn't know if a recommendation would go any further, but he would sure know the first step, as it were.

This isn't ITK, but it's about being ITK:

Jasper on SO said:

I have deliberately taken time to keep quiet to gather my thoughts, and here they are. Let me hasten to add that if you have grammar intolerance please stop reading now, as I frankly don't give a damn of how my words are put together, as long as I believe my point has got across. If this sentence is one of a delinquently challenged then so be it.

I have gone through a lot of personal trauma that has resulted in the lost of a couple of my siblings in the past couple years, along with my wife who was diagnosed with cancer and thank fully in remission. She is my all in all and best friend.

I have been supporting THFC since early 1960's. Privileged to be involved in the game through my business, though not on a daily basis. I was also a scout for the club few years back, and will not disclose more than that. I have scouted and recommended players to clubs, some offered contracts and made a name for themselves in the game. My family are to a point involved at many levels, along with close connections at the club.

I can attest to having strong close relationships within the club, and have shared that with some, and have pictures and more to prove it. At almost anytime I have free executive access to most games which I do not always take up. I have been in meetings with players, agents etc, and cannot divulge a lot for those reasons.

When I share I learnt few years back to stop saying 'done deal' etc, as it comes back to haunt you. I therefore use vague words or hints. I have been warned to be very careful what I share for a lot of reasons. One thing I have never done is lied, embellished or similar. I have shared honestly and with a clear conscience.

I was the first one from memory to expose the signing of Dos Santos, with blow by blow. First one to share the a runtime and place of David Bentley's signing. First one to share Steffen Freund coming back in coaching role. First one to share about USA involvement etc with the stadium. First one to hint about the roof a give away.

First one to put nads on the line that Hugo Lloris would give it one more year, when the populace was he was going. I was in the company of certain staff members who told me DM was sorted, and I shared that and got pillared. I could continue, but believe you get my points.

I have always shared in honesty. I will take time to reflect if I will continue to do so, and cannot promise I will continue to contribute, as every word is dissected, to the point if I share an opinion out of frustration that is also ridiculed by some.

I am not in a good place as I try to preserve my business and also a caution to attend court for personal matters. Factor that in with my family problems and losses, which is a very hard time for me. If you believe I am a attention seeking, I honestly do not give. Flying f**k what you think, as I cannot be bothered to listen or respond to your constant p**s take at my expense.

I do not swear, but this has pushed me to an area of hurt, especially under my personal circumstances. You do not know what people are going through, and to some a forum like this allows them to escape for a while. I use to enjoy those moments, but no more. Very sad to what is happening to this forum. I do not belong to another, and do not use twitter.

Please take note that I will not be saying anything more, or responding on this thread. I have said what I wanted and felt needed to say to vindicate myself. These are very hard times for me and I WILL get through.

PS: I felt the need to address this in thread of its own, and apologise if you think my motives are different. AG thank for your kind words 'marmite'. I honestly appreciated your words as I do try to accept the right criticism, accepting my communication skills needs work.

Poor guy. Whether or not he is ITK, doesn't really matter. On a hiding to nothing with that role!

fudgeING HELL WE HARDLY HAVE 20 FULL BACKS - NO NOT JAN hahaha.

I agree with your points and i never said that there was apparently an inherent issue or problem with the club but that its a little concerning that some players realise that we are short.

Those were the days :)

You have no idea about the convo, who said it, his position nor my own so don't just come on discrediting things like this. I would be posting on here all day if I wanted to tell stories through a mate of a mate who met x y or z.

Another thing I will say is that I toned down what was said by some degree because a) It's 3rd hand b) the guy is also a Spurs fan so he probably is pretty frustrated with things. The sentiment that I put down was nondescript and as unsensationalist as possible.

Funnily enough with Toby's (slightly out of context comments today), you can still suggest that it is slightly odd for a player to be talking about his old club and the need for similar players to do certain things for the full 90.

I also agree with some people that footballers are a pretty fickle bunch and if we start winning it will all be fine. One thing to mention here is that his comments came yesterday during his days off so this would have been before.

Anyway the purpose of the comment was not to say we are on the brink of a mutiny, but to suggest that perhaps players of aware of what is going on the media and potentially aren't happy with how the squad is looking right now.

Mate if you believe the brick you read and write good for you, personally as I said I will take it and leave it. Been there, done it and got the tee- shirt.

Here's the post from FTL that started all the Illaramendi talk:

SouthStandUpper
Online Status: Online
post_options.png
Post Options
Quote SouthStandUpper
quote.png
reply.png
ReplyTopic: 3 signings
Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 10:21am

My source telling me njie done stop panicking boys
Berahino 97.36% done. Just small hurdle of west brom accepting 10m less but as window draws to close they will come down by 7.35m to get deal done

Lastly special Real Madrid relationship means illarenendi is ours. Initial loan with deal for 14m euros and 5 year deal on 62,450 per week.

would be excellent if true

Back