• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I think anyone who offers up ITK on here but doesn't divulge the source has done so for a reason, maybe it would be a good idea to leave the 'who's the source' discussions alone?

I agree. But saying the info is coming from a full back doesn't really do much to protect the source.

Well unlikely to be Yedlin or Trippier as they have only just joined.

Leaves us Rose, Walker and Davies. I would be disappointed if Walker was moaning considering half the goals are coming down his side, maybe he should be training harder and focussing attention on his performances. I would hazard a guess at Rose and that's why he's being linked with moves elsewhere.

Dunno, I could see Yedlin's nose being out of joint, if he thought he was coming here to play...

There is no ITK for Tottenham Hotspur FC. I doubt Paul Mitchell rings up his mate Kev the spurs fan and tells him we are signing Clinton Njie soon.

Trix on Illaramendi: Definite interest on our part, managers preference but waiting to assess his options. The interest though is mutual

This has also been revealed as the answer to this from the Goat earlier this month: A genuine defensive midfielder? At Spurs? The clubs are close to an agreement but his advisors want to wait to see who else shows an interest. The Goat hears that IF this happens it may well be a late one.

All the talk in the media seems to be that Liverpool are closing in on Illaramendi.

If so, I wonder how he sees the difference between us in terms of attraction.

Obviously, Liverpool has much the greater historical repute and aura. And that could be the clincher. But there's not much in it in terms of the ability and potential of the current teams. And we probably have greater need of a player of his sort than Liverpool do. The last thing he will want is to leave a club where he can't get into the first team to join another club where he can't get into the first team. The London factor could sway things somewhat in our favour. And, if these things count at all in player choices, we have a superior training ground and will soon have a superior stadium.

Ultimately, it's likely that wages will weigh heaviest in the decision. So the question is, how much would Liverpool offer him and would he be important enough for us to at least match their offer?

Liverpool will blow us out of the water on wages if they really want him.

We're a great stepping stone for a move to Real Madrid though. :D

Here's the post from FTL that started all the Illaramendi talk:

SouthStandUpper
Online Status: Online
post_options.png
Post Options
Quote SouthStandUpper
quote.png
reply.png
ReplyTopic: 3 signings
Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 10:21am

My source telling me njie done stop panicking boys
Berahino 97.36% done. Just small hurdle of west brom accepting 10m less but as window draws to close they will come down by 7.35m to get deal done

Lastly special Real Madrid relationship means illarenendi is ours. Initial loan with deal for 14m euros and 5 year deal on 62,450 per week.

He will probably play more for us than liverpool.IMO anyone that is there or there abouts at real Madrid is decent enough. It's a moot point about benders and kramer as we can't get them but it seems we can get illaramandi.No doubt he is waiting for a cl club.

SouthStandUpper
post_options.png
Post Options
Quote SouthStandUpper
quote.png
reply.png

Berahino 97.36% done. Just small hurdle of west brom accepting 10m less but as window draws to close they will come down by 7.35m to get deal done

Lastly special Real Madrid relationship means illarenendi is ours. Initial loan with deal for 14m euros and 5 year deal on 62,450 per week.
Seen him have some great games before the move to Madrid and a few after bet he would be hungry to make a point as well

SouthStandUpper
post_options.png
Post Options
Quote SouthStandUpper
quote.png
reply.png

The level of detail in that post almost makes it sound like a p1ss take!

Are we sure that it isn't?

I agree. But saying the info is coming from a full back doesn't really do much to protect the source.

Well it does because no one has mentioned the correct one!! The reason why I will protect the source (bearing in mind i have given a few nuggets on players before) because in this instance it isn't coming directly from me so I don't want to damage someone else's professional reputation.

Back