• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

But that's just not something an agent would typically accept. Without the new contract in place the transfer fee would've been lower and that would mean more money for the player (and therefore the agent). I think J-Rod signing new deal there means that:

a) He wants to stay for (at least) one more season.
or
b) The amount of money that Southampton were offering him to stay was more than the other clubs who wanted him were prepared to pay (as you can guarantee his agent would've already done some fishing).

Thank you for introducing some sanity in the discussion! It's incredible what lengths people go to in order to keep the hope of a transfer alive. In what realms of logic and reality would a player sign a new contract if he wanted to move? Talk about conspiracy theories!

I would add:

(c) No club is willing to sign him this season having not kicked a ball in over a year; he also has no guarantee of getting back to the levels he was showing before the injury. Therefore signing a new contract is a no brainer. He improves his salary - even if he fails to reproduce his best form. And if he does have a storming season, he knows that there will be plenty of interested clubs in 2016 and Saints will not turn down a handsome profit.

But if anyone is expecting to see Rodriguez move this summer, you will be grossly disappointed

Rodriguez has been a 'contract rebel' for about 2 years now. He's actively said before that he wasn't going to sign a new one. This is a big change of direction by him.

Signing the contract changes his value from about £7m to £20m, which straight away takes him out of our price range.

That'll depend on his performance levels post-recovery. Nobody is keen to take a risk on him without a wait-and-see period, obviously, hence the new Saints contract.

Jasper:

The whispers inside the corridors is MS keen on us, but dependent on certain assurances. He will 'not' sign the new contract (improvement on present one). We are talking to them. We did not offer on Rodriguez. Rabiot we want permanent and not a loan. Alli and Pritchard will not be loaned out. That is what I have heard. 3 deals confirmed, no shocks on who they are again I am told.

on ms AND rabiot:You know how it goes but what I have shared I am confident that is the case, just hope one or both happens.

Lloris WILL BE HERE NEXT SEASON. Not shouting! But that is how emphatic the talk from inside is.

And a short while later he added……...

Confirmed deals not dependent on outgoings. MS, his club doing a DL. Crazy money they want. He wants us, goons won't pay price Saints want. As I said 'IF' we pursue (price) subject too. Don't listen to any other stuff being spouted on him wanting CL and goons faves. Not so. A lot 'may' depend on Rabiot 'IF' that happens. Loan agreed, but as I said earlier we want a permanent or year loan with option in our favour to purchase at set price from now. The Sun not wrong on what they said about transfer to us last 7 days. Told not as clear as that. I sharing info that's all.

ali z:
Wimmer is done, has been for weeks club won't announce tilll after season ends.

JJetset

on rabiot: No chance now on Rabiot.
on transfers in general: too early for me to say anything as a lot going on ;0) we are quite clear on our targets
on outgoings: yes moving plenty on is the main focus
on whether poch&mitchell are the ones identifying targets: quite a few involved
on whether schneiderlin is likely: not clear on that one yet

Trix on COYS
:

Just had a phone call so a few more bits.

MS is our number one priority atm, I was given the names of two alternatives(which I have been asked not to share) and tbh I'd be very happy with any of the three, although I can clearly see why MS is top of the pile. Look to "Tom's nemisis" for where they are both from. (I don't like cryptics but that is as close a clue as I'm willing to give). General consensus on COYS, is that 'Toms nemesis' is Jerry- used for Germans in the war- German league.

Bale wants to stay in Madrid, so unless they tell him he is not wanted he will be staying.(good source)

J-Rod and his new contract. We were chasing both him and MS and in constant contact with both until January. The fact we have continued to court MS and have shown less affection for J-Rod since that time made him concerned. Our bid for MS (while no reassurances from us) is why he signed the new deal. (from the Saints end).

De Gea has told Yanited he wants to leave even though Yanited have offered him considerably more money than Real.

Lots of players still being considered.

Still told Wimmer is not done but only formalities remain.

Trix also said (in reference to Geis being suggested I think):

Nope, looks like this is a position we are looking to bring both quality and some experience into.

Last edited:
MS is our number one priority atm, I was given the names of two alternatives(which I have been asked not to share) and tbh I'd be very happy with any of the three, although I can clearly see why MS is top of the pile. Look to "Tom's nemisis" for where they are both from. (I don't like cryptics but that is as close a clue as I'm willing to give). General consensus on COYS, is that 'Toms nemesis' is Jerry- used for Germans in the war- German league.

Isn't that mildy racist?

And isn't Tom (Huddlestone)'s nemesis hamburgers, so could it be about Holtby?

JJetset stuff:

Wimmer stuff is true. Good one for the future.

Dembele and Capoue not fancied by MP.

MS and JR very expensive!

EL will still be here next season too ;0)

Wow. Top ITK there.

I actually love the transfer window and all the ITK nonsense. Good for a chuckle.

I would agree with that for most of us, however some take all the ITK gonad*s as truth and when its all found to be flimflam blame the club ( Levy) for it not happening.

JJetset: Berahino has 'issues' but not for Twitter !

Grey Fox:

Same as Trix had a long telephone conversation (sure its a different source) and MS is our number1 target with a couple of options as alternatives. The feeling inthe club is Hugo will be a Spur for at least another season. Wimmer is all but done. Poch wants to strengthen in cm, defence, up front and with a pacey wide man so potentially 4 or 5 in.

Agents of out going players have already been told to start looking for other clubs, source believes 6 or 7 will be moved on. Apparently its as much about wages as sale income.

The intention is to take Ali and Pritchard with a couple of other youth to Australa before making decisions on whether they stay or are loaned out. Carol will probably be moved on.

Asked about the stadium was told too sensitive at the moment for any info, but further annoucements will be made in June/ early July. Club is aware that season ticket sales could be affected if wrong venue is chosen and a poll will be conducted to gain fans views ( not sure if they will take much notice)

well its clear the ITKs know absolutely sweet fcuk all....excellent concise newsnow round up from them though.

from the ITK point of view it was much more fun under the Redknapp regime.......so was the football too i guess :)

So, according to "Trix", poch want to strenghten cm, defence, attack and our wide players. Good to know he's happy with Lloris atleast....

Trix on Coys:

We have been looking long and hard at Matt Ryan for a good while now, and would not be surprised if he were to come in this Summer even if Lloris stays.

Kramer is a player that has been mentioned.

Trix on Coys:

We have been looking long and hard at Matt Ryan for a good while now, and would not be surprised if he were to come in this Summer even if Lloris stays.

Kramer is a player that has been mentioned.
The Australian keeper?.... Weren't we looking at him before he went off to Belgium?

Storts on COYS on Lavezzi:

Hmmm, he's been offered to us, I know that, I assume that's where the story has come from.

I don't claim to be ITK so please don't waterboard me if wrong.

But, a friend who spends is time around agents claims "ings is 99.9% a Spurs player"

Back