• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I guess most Chairmen are over a certain age and have worked their way up in business circles, so are used to wearing a tie, whereas Abramovich leapt straight to the top of the pile via allegedly non-business means, so doesn't like to wear one.

Nor do I, nor have I ever had anyone taken out.

That is brilliant, I dont care what anyone says re Levy he always has the clubs interest at heart.....

Always believed that any way mate. The best chairman in the business and for standing up allegedly to the Russian gangster he has gone up even further in my estimations.

I don't care if that is true or not I'm taking it as truth, and storing it in my anecdote database for future regurgitation while drunk.

Kaboul'sForehead on SC: Abramovich has a LIFETIME ban from the Spurs boardroom because he refused to obey one of Daniel Levy's strict but simple rules: that EVERYONE must wear a tie. It's just a a lovely bit of info as our little bald guy has basically stuck his middle finger up and told an insanely powerful Russian [likely] criminal to do one. Bit of a David and Goliath story I guess.

I'm sure he's gutted. The pie and mash in the Stamford Bridge boardroom is probably nowhere near as nice.

The funny thing is, its hard enough to spot Abramovich at a Chelsea game, let alone him make an effort to go to an away game. Although feasible.. I don't think its true.

The funny thing is, its hard enough to spot Abramovich at a Chelsea game, let alone him make an effort to go to an away game. Although feasible.. I don't think its true.

He met with Levy before buying Chelsea, been confirmed by Levy himself, and used to go to a lot more games in the early years. Just because he's not shown on tv doesn't mean he's not there.

He met with Levy before buying Chelsea, been confirmed by Levy himself, and used to go to a lot more games in the early years. Just because he's not shown on tv doesn't mean he's not there.

I never said he never met with Levy. lol

The fact that he doesn't go to many games is a recent scenario picked up by many in the press.. and highlighted many a morning when they talk on there Sunday morning show on sky, therefore I'd rather take the talk of people that would see Abramovich from his box every other week and have no reason to suggest otherwise. Apparently goes to big games only now.. CL and top 6.

But like I said it is feasible, but most ITK is ment to be... of course though its my choice to believe it or not. ;)

Kaboul'sForehead on SC:

As mentioned earlier, nothing groundbreaking but something for punters to mull over and maybe get ****y over towards Chelsea fans.

So my ex missus had a housemate who I knew well who regularly waitresses for the spurs boardroom. She was there for several years and grew accustomed to her being there and openly talked about all sorts of things in front of her and, often, to her. Apparently chairmen of different clubs actually meet regularly to discuss various things, which I guess makes sense.

However, Abramovich has a LIFETIME ban from the Spurs boardroom because he refused to obey one of Daniel Levy's strict but simple rules: that EVERYONE must wear a tie. It's just a a lovely bit of info as our little bald guy has basically stuck his middle finger up and told an insanely powerful Russian [likely] criminal to do one. Bit of a David and Goliath story I guess.

He was/is a complete **** who flouted all basic etiquette and arrogantly walked around and was rude in our boardroom like it was his own apparently.

Also, a massive reason for Redknapp and Levy & his boardroom falling out was that whenever Spurs lost, Redknapp would talk to the media and then storm off home. He would outright refuse to talk to the board and often his own team regarding the defeat.

Edit: ahhhhh **** I forgot to say the funniest thing about it!! Levy tried to make him wear a tie with the Spurs crest on when he turned up without one haha!!!!

Good leak this...

[Update 100] Gards on Julian Green

Who: Gards44
When: 27th July
Where: Twitter (gah)

@Gards44 Protected Tweets 43m
Lwf a new name been mentioned by a few people Julian green

I can see Levy being all over this. He's set to be the golden boy of American football for the next decade. Our marketing department's dream.

I expect Poch might prefer someone a few years older and more established (e.g. a Kono or a Depay).

I've no idea if Green could make it at our level. Hopefully better than Bobby Convey (the Green of his day who Hoddle tried to bring in before his work permit got rejected: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/2273401/gorman-delight-at-convey) turned out.

I can see Levy being all over this. He's set to be the golden boy of American football for the next decade. Our marketing department's dream.

I expect Poch might prefer someone a few years older and more established (e.g. a Kono or a Depay).

I've no idea if Green could make it at our level. Hopefully better than Bobby Convey (the Green of his day who Hoddle tried to bring in before his work permit got rejected: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/2273401/gorman-delight-at-convey) turned out.

Are you ITK? why is it you seem to come across as knowing what people want and how they think?

Whatever happened to 'The American Bale' Shea something that ended up at Stoke? Has he even played for them?

Whatever happened to 'The American Bale' Shea something that ended up at Stoke? Has he even played for them?

Injuries.

I believe he was only dubbed the American Bale because of position on the pitch and tall stature. Isn't he older than Bale?

Back