• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Arshavin is very highly rated and is the most important player for his national team - he scored 22 goals last year with 15 assists and just won the league and cup double. We could do worse. He is available for £3m and is rumoured to be keen on a return to London.

That's the way to do it :)

Arshavin is very highly rated and is the most important player for his national team - he scored 22 goals last year with 15 assists and just won the league and cup double. We could do worse. He is available for £3m and is rumoured to be keen on a return to London.

That's the way to do it :)

car-door.jpg

Who: Grey Fox
When: 28th July
Where: SC

Been told MS and Jay Rod very close. Some difficulties in finding Daws and others a new home. Hull offer still on table but looking at other options QPR sorted and Villa don't want to pay money and players don't want to go to the sinking ship that is Southampton, A CB might have to wait until January although still trying.

@mattdaviesmcr: I'm hearing #THFC have completed the signings of #Schneiderlin and #JayRodriguez announcement imminent.

A "reporter" with "links" to united, City and Liverpool. His last tweet before ours was about Juventus.

@mattdaviesmcr: I'm hearing #THFC have completed the signings of #Schneiderlin and #JayRodriguez announcement imminent.
Just had a look through his tweets. Seems like a nobody who just reposts stuff already out there. Doesn't work for any publication at all. Wouldn't pay him any attention.

Not to say they aren't singing but I doubt deals have been agreed let alone medicals completed and players unveiled.

Guys,

Leave it out with regards to ****ging Gutter Boy please.

New season coming, let's try for some new attitudes yes? Cheers...

When: 28th July 2014
Where: COYS
Who: Ali Z

Poch wants both, believe we have offered players in return.
Still want CH and no idea why it has not been announced but I still believe Jamal Lasalles is done.
Expect a few outgoings.
CH = Center Half
MS - Morgan Schneirderlin
JS - Jay Rodriguez

Matt Davies @mattdaviesmcr · 11h
Sorry for the confusion. Not tonight. Probably mis-used the word 'imminently'.

Using it as in ..."Next couple of days" #Sorry #THFC

Matt Davies @mattdaviesmcr · 1h
For people asking how #THFC hope to complete a move for an injured player in #JayRodriguez. I consulted @BenDinnery (injury data analyst)

Pochettino knows the player very well & will have employed people to research the injury to highlight likelihood of reoccurrence. #THFC

This is V.high risk! (Recently WHU's David Sullivan replaced his medical department based on their recommendation to sign Carroll). #THFC

#Pochettino is obviously using this risk to drive the cost down and beat risk adverse #LFC to the signing of #JayRod.

Seems to be spouting a lot today

Back