• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It Evens Itself Out Over A Season - The Ref's A ****

Who is the worst recent Premier League referee?

• Howard "Red" Webb

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Chris "What a Foy" Foy

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Mark "Emotional" Clattenburg

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Give us a Clue" Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uriah "Two Tickets to the UR Show" Rennie

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Beachball" Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A.N.Other

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Worst Referee in Recent History

Ooh err, first poll on new site, this might go wrong. But who do you reckon is the worst referee in recent premiership history?

Howard "Red" Webb
Chris "What a Foy" Foy
Mark "Emotional" Clattenburg
Mike "Give us a Clue" Dean
Uriah "Two Tickets to the UR Show" Rennie
Mike "Beachball" Jones
A.N.Other

Howard Webb for consistently messing Spurs up but Foy has to win it.

He made enough mistakes in one game to last a season. The man is a buffoon

Oh edit, whoever that clown was away to West Brom in Harrys first season, he was also dog brick

The slaphead from Rotherham. Consistently terrible. And surprise surprise he's doing the Euros. Who at the FA does he have naked photos of again?

Can't decide between Webb or Foy. Both are terrible and it is well known if Webb is the ref and you're playing United, you're not going to win. But Foy in the Stoke game and in the Manchester Derby was terrible. Undecided.

And this year's award for total incompetence in one match goes to.....Foy....the complete inept bellend.
Best supporting dingdonghead goes to ....Foy's linesman vs stoke.
And the lifetime achievement award for a career of shocking decisions goes to ...Webb....the corrupt slaphead.

Is it me or is every other game this season being decided in some fashion by the officials? It just seems to have got out of control more than usual.
I can see a massive betting syndicate being exposed in a few years time with every ref in on it.

How recent is recent because Styles is the biggest clam of the lot? He retired before he could be sacked.

Last edited:
Foy's performance in the Stoke game was the worst display of incomptence I have seen in a long time.

But I voted for Webb because he is constantly being touted as the best ref in England, and yet every time he gets a big game he consistently fudges it up. There is no doubt that he also favours Man United. Never seen him give a dodgy decision against them, but plenty for them.

The best refs are the oned that you rarely hear about. Lee Mason springs to mind. I actually rate Phil Dowd as well, even though he's well known.

Clattenburg and the officials on 'duty' that day in Manchester... If Mendes goal isn't posthumously given some time in the future, and acknowledged as one of THE biggest fudge ups in refereeing history, then the the whole of fudging football is corrupt!

Back