• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It Evens Itself Out Over A Season - The Ref's A ****

Who is the worst recent Premier League referee?

• Howard "Red" Webb

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Chris "What a Foy" Foy

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Mark "Emotional" Clattenburg

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Give us a Clue" Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uriah "Two Tickets to the UR Show" Rennie

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Beachball" Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A.N.Other

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Because the ball was already out so he was jogging back? Not sure - but missing something like that it's not impossible, especially when there are many other variables to constantly look at

Yeah, I get that but a bit more overall awareness from him & his team and one of them SHOULD have seen it

Maybe I'm just one of those who wants a video ref to stamp out incidents like this. It gets too much when a referee can be said to spoil a good game of football.

Yes - the video ref would be a massive improvement for the game overall, imv. There is way too much going on for one man to keep an eye on for 90 mins. Not to mention the stakes.

Never in a million years though

I will say it again.

Incompetent refs and linos, earning 5 grand for 90 minutes makes me sick. Its not ok. Two reds "missed" for an elbow and a stamp.....but winning the ball, without touching the man with a two footed challenge is dangerous and a straight red.

I'll sit back and wait for the "Aaaawwwwww, their only human" phalanx to pipe up though.

How many points have they cost us this season?

Arguably: 3 at Stoke, 3 at Wolves (the phantom corner, plus Ade was onside), 1-3 yesterday.

F#ck swings and roundabouts. Thats a minimum of 7pts, just off the top of my head. C#NTS

where was the fourth official in all of this,kaboul was booked by the instructions of the fourth official up in stoke before he got sent off,he surely must have seen something or even the linesman,two pair of eyes and nothing.

So many people all over the world invest time and money into this sport, yet the powers that be don't care one bit about helping make sure the best team wins. Having the option of consulting a video ref would remove at least 90 % of all the controversial decisions we get now. We not only get them every weekend, you're getting them in every single game. I'm getting tired of feeling we got fudged over, knowing that no matter how well we play it eventually comes down to the performance of the referee.

They want us to show respect towards the referees? How about giving the referees the tools they need to gain that respect.

Souness and Neville seemed to think he saw the stamp and bottled it, I just can't believe that a ref could see that and NOT give the red, even if it is Howard fudging Webb. I also have a feeling that the FA won't ban clamatelli too.

Here we go Dermot Gallagher on SSN

1st incident, Mario did it on purpose...but he now is saying he doubt he will be charged..

2nd incident, Lescott wont get charged either, as its too 50/50

Last edited:
Like a pair of balls. Webb saw the stamp and bottled it......he had no problem seeing the penalty though

This is what annoys me. He's given plenty against us in the past and here was one that he could've bottled in our favour but no...as expected he sees the pen and gives it but misses every other incident which should have been ruled in our favour. Harry needs to be coming out and asking that Webb does not referee any future Spurs games.

Here we go Dermot Gallagher on SSN

1st incident, Mario did it on purpose...but he now is saying he doubt he will be charged..

2nd incident, Lescott wont get charged either, as its too 50/50

The bit that made me laugh the loudest... 50/50 ? your fudging kidding me.

I remember Clattenburg making some absolute shocking decisions in a Everton vs Liverpool game around 3 seasons ago and hasn't refereed an Everton game since. Foy has a total shocker against us and gets another of our games just a month or so after?

Back