• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It Evens Itself Out Over A Season - The Ref's A ****

Who is the worst recent Premier League referee?

• Howard "Red" Webb

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Chris "What a Foy" Foy

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Mark "Emotional" Clattenburg

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Give us a Clue" Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uriah "Two Tickets to the UR Show" Rennie

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Beachball" Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A.N.Other

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
It had to happen sooner or later. Apparantly sooner than. Probably better we get him in a game like this week, we have a better chance of beating Watford with 12 men, than say Liverpool and Saudi Sportswashing Machine!

Is it physically possible to scream "The referee's a tossa" for 97 minutes straight?

I think we should call Norris McWhirter and give it a good go

Or.......are we looking at it the wrong way. Its a long shot, but, after maybe looking at his performance in the Stoke game he thinks, yes perhaps I did that wrong, and we get a dubious decision go in opur favour sometime during the game.

Then again, who am I kidding. Serious 'Game at Anfield postponed due to replay at WHL' fears

He owes us and he knows it. I'd have preferred if he was ref for the ManU game at home

Worst Referee in Recent History

Ooh err, first poll on new site, this might go wrong. But who do you reckon is the worst referee in recent premiership history?

Howard "Red" Webb
Chris "What a Foy" Foy
Mark "Emotional" Clattenburg
Mike "Give us a Clue" Dean
Uriah "Two Tickets to the UR Show" Rennie
Mike "Beachball" Jones
A.N.Other

Worst Referee in Recent History

Ooh err, first poll on new site, this might go wrong. But who do you reckon is the worst referee in recent premiership history?

Howard "Red" Webb Chris "What a Foy" Foy Mark "Emotional" Clattenburg Mike "Give us a Clue" Dean Uriah "Two Tickets to the UR Show" Rennie Mike "Beachball" Jones A.N.Other

Back