• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

That front 4 clearly doesn't work, apparently their all quick but you didn't see that tonight.

Stirridge is too greedy, Walcott and Lindgard simply aren't very good and Alli tried but didn't have a great game ( he needs good footballers with him too)

And with the central defence and midfield being on a Completely different page we got away with one tonight!!!

hart was outstanding and Rose had a great game IMO

Townsend was our best threat and was on for less than a third of the game

I thought Lingard grew into the second half, whilst Alli didn't turn up.

Sturridge though was brick. I mean the number of fans out there that talk brick about Kane and how this guy is better, they need to re-assess their opinion's.

I thought Lingard grew into the second half, whilst Alli didn't turn up.

Sturridge though was brick. I mean the number of fans out there that talk brick about Kane and how this guy is better, they need to re-assess their opinion's.

o_O
Really?? Lingard was awfu i felt, his passing and touch often woeful.
Alli wasn't at his best, but you could see what he was trying (and what most of his midfield partners weren't up to speed with his intentions). Best of a bad bunch in midfield today.
Agree re Sturridge.
WTF has happened to Dier though? Looked a total plodder, reminded me of the worst traits Capoue showed with us at times.
On that evidence Wanyama will keep his spot for a while...

o_O
Really?? Lingard was awfu i felt, his passing and touch often woeful.
Alli wasn't at his best, but you could see what he was trying (and what most of his midfield partners weren't up to speed with his intentions). Best of a bad bunch in midfield today.
Agree re Sturridge.
WTF has happened to Dier though? Looked a total plodder, reminded me of the worst traits Capoue showed with us at times.
On that evidence Wanyama will keep his spot for a while...

RE Lingard: He was shocking the first half, really looked out of his depth. As the second half wore on though he started showing up in so decent positions and looked half threatening. His passing wasn't good all night though.
Agree on Dier, he looked ponderous. That said, I think that Henderson was doing his job tonight and Dier was kind of expected to be playing a bigger part in the buildup play. He still did a good job of breaking up play, but he was off his game with the ball at his feet.

Back