• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Can see Southgate being coaxed into taking charging next week and if results are good he will probably stay on. Just the kind of puppet the FA needs. Great for the papers too as England will fail miserably at the next World Cup should they get there.

it's a band aid, the bigger issue here is that corruption is possible, not that a manager accepts it

this is the easy answer though, quicker to throw the captain overboard than fix the hole in the boat

i'm generally ambivalent about England but this whole situation tinkles me off

Can see Southgate being coaxed into taking charging next week and if results are good he will probably stay on. Just the kind of puppet the FA needs. Great for the papers too as England will fail miserably at the next World Cup should they get there.

Southgate won't take the permanent job, that was shown by the speed at which he came out to say he wasn't even interested in a caretaker role after Hodgson left.

Someone to look after the team until the end of the season, then Wenger to take over?

Well done the Telegraph... England back in the bricker again. They must be so proud. Good luck to them getting any football stories ever again.

The cynical in me thinks they already have a replacement, got rid of him too quick for me.

Well done the Telegraph... England back in the brickter again. They must be so proud. Good luck to them getting any football stories ever again.

The cynical in me thinks they already have a replacement, got rid of him too quick for me.

Back in the bricker? Yes, because things were so great before.

They have done us a favour by exposing incompetence like this. Everyone involved in the hiring of him should be sacked aswell.

Back in the bricker? Yes, because things were so great before.

They have done us a favour by exposing incompetence like this. Everyone involved in the hiring of him should be sacked aswell.

Each to their own; i actually think Big Sam was the right man at the right time. Simple football, simple tactics. I can see why he went but he was set up by a national newspaper and for me it unforgivable.

A consolation for Big Sam is that he leaves with the best win percentage by an England manager, a record that will never be beaten.

P.S. He surpassed Steve McClaren as the England manager with the shortest tenure: one year, six months, 18 days (18 games; 4 May 2006 to 22 November 2007). I could have sworn McClaren was there longer.

A consolation for Big Sam is that he leaves with the best win percentage by an England manager, a record that will never be beaten.

P.S. He surpassed Steve McClaren as the England manager with the shortest tenure: one year, six months, 18 days (18 games; 4 May 2006 to 22 November 2007). I could have sworn McClaren was there longer.

It felt like it

Each to their own; i actually think Big Sam was the right man at the right time. Simple football, simple tactics. I can see why he went but he was set up by a national newspaper and for me it unforgivable.

They tried the same thing with other managers but they had the sense to get up and walk out. The only person to blame here is Allardyce, his greed and lack of judgement.

poses a massive moral question though, is it ok to lie to get others into trouble? Before the sting there was no issue with Big Sam.

Back