• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

I think that this will be an ongoing situation. Can’t see many opening/gaps in the squad.
Other than a flair player upfront maybe. But they would not be required IF Lamela does get back to fitness!

Depend if a player genuinely believes he is good enough to play for us

The big “issue” was Aluko was dropped from the team and she wasn’t having it!
The FA have many faults as we all know they need new blood and management systems desperately or they will stagger from one crisis to another.
But the hysteria regarding ‘anything’ that is currently gripping the media/www/tacoterspere is a goldmine for anybody looking to publicise their grievances. The dinosaurs at the FA where such an easy target for the bright Ms Aluko. £100k, a brick storm and now a seat at the FA’s pending racism committee later.......result.
No, the issue was she felt she received racial insults and that’s since been proved to be the case!

No, the issue was she felt she received racial insults and that’s since been proved to be the case!

gonad*s! I've never heard so much rubbish all my life.
Aluko would never have been able play the game if she was that easily insulted. She would have been fine if she was playing. People are so bloody naive. Which is one thing Eni can't be accused of, she is a very switch-on lady.
But she is a very bright opportunist.

gonads! I've never heard so much rubbish all my life.
Aluko would never have been able play the game if she was that easily insulted. She would have been fine if she was playing. People are so bloody naive. Which is one thing Eni can't be accused of, she is a very switch-on lady.
I agree with this part.

You're saying she has to deal with worse in the games?

If so it's something very different when/if it's something coming from someone that's supposed to be on your side, no?

She has defo played the race card to a massive advantage, it's a common thing, something doesnt go somebodies way, bang out it comes, fudges me right off

racecard.jpg

You're saying she has to deal with worse in the games?

If so it's something very different when/if it's something coming from someone that's supposed to be on your side, no?

The two examples of “racism” I’ve heard are in IMHO at worse poor/bad taste.
But hey I’m no expert in these matter.
My take it’s seems to be following the current trends of total media hyperbole on any given event.

My take it’s seems to be following the current trends of total media hyperbole on any given event.
Bad taste on racial issues from your manager is still way out of line...

And in my opinion much harder to deal with than just about anything opponents or fans can say during a game. For obvious reasons.

She has defo played the race card to a massive advantage, it's a common thing, something doesnt go somebodies way, bang out it comes, fudges me right off

racecard.jpg

No sorry, I dont agree. There are a lot of black people who get a bloody raw deal from today social setup.
Aluko is not one of them!

Last edited:

Well there you go....you almost sound outraged that she seems to have been vindicated in her complaints, and that the seeming efforts to smear her name haven't totally succeeded...

She has gone out on attack saying that togetherness is just a hashtag the players use for England and that they have not called her and they should not have celebrated with Sampson when they scored in his last game etc.

basically she won her battle with the FA and Sampson but is attacking the players for not texting her in support etc

I suspect she is just having her side of the story aired - just like the FA and Sampson had their side of the story aired before now...

Nice try - but the reaction of the rest of the squad suggests to me that they thought it a bit infra dig.

She may be right in what was said, but her delayed reaction looks more unsavoury than Sampson.

IMHO

Racism is clearly wrong so she was right to complain about that. But the way she talks reminds me of me those politicians inspired by Blair from the late 90's on, she in that interview had a smug and conceited air about her.

She moans about none of her team mates calling or texting her, I imagine that would have included black players as she can not be the only black player in the team. In life you can be right about things but it if people dont want to connect you with after knowing you for 10 years then that means your a cnut. She comes across as a clam, not because she is black but because she is a cnut, she talks like a cnut, none of her friends like her because she is a cnut. So she received racist abuse and that is wrong, but a cnut is a cnut.

Racism is clearly wrong so she was right to complain about that. But the way she talks reminds me of me those politicians inspired by Blair from the late 90's on, she in that interview had a smug and conceited air about her.

She moans about none of her team mates calling or texting her, I imagine that would have included black players as she can not be the only black player in the team. In life you can be right about things but it if people dont want to connect you with after knowing you for 10 years then that means your a cnut. She comes across as a clam, not because she is black but because she is a cnut, she talks like a cnut, none of her friends like her because she is a cnut. So she received racist abuse and that is wrong, but a cnut is a cnut.

Yep.

Back