• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

I'm off to the game tomorrow night, got my companies Club Wembley tickets, free food and booze before and after, all gratis

Racism is clearly wrong so she was right to complain about that.

100% agree and not trying to belittle that fact, but she rooted out a huge element of it, won her case and now she has turned her attention to people who in all honesty are not obliged to text her support, some might have decided not to get involved, a couple of the players that sided with Sampson were black, so for me she should take her victory and continue to campaign for black rights in football if she wishes, but the attack on those she believes wrongly or rightly didn't support her he just silly. For me her ego is taking over

What a fudging horrendous team "we" have out tonight.

Dier must be wondering who he's tinkled off to have to captain that pile of brick.

Does Steptoe even know what the fudge pressing is?

He seems to spend the whole match the wrong side of his man, pointing at players for everyone else to pick up.

Yeah the slight bit of youthful hope shattered by mention of that crock of brick being the answer to anything.

So the ITV panel lay down the gauntlet for Wheelchair. Seems he’s the great white hope for centre midfield for England..... WALOB!

I knew things were looking bleak for the English national team, but if an injury prone chain smoker is seen as your saviour, it is worse then I thought. A lot worse.

I was impressed by England in both games, they had a game plan, didn't think they were world beaters and did not try doing what they can't do yet. I would expect us to beat that side, so a draw against two good teams was good. It makes me sick to hear so called experts bleating about lack of creativity in the midfield, we have been bereft of talent in that area for years, but had to be told by the same experts that Lampard and Gerrard were world class. The future looks good with all the talent at youth level until City and Chelsea starve their players of game time.

Back