• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Re: Official - Lamela

Glad I'm not the only one who saw it. Was quite poor behaviour IMO but ofc the journalists lapped it up

I'm telling yer, this year was Liverpools turn.. Gerrard on last legs, 34 next month, wants to win a title, Hillsbrough anniversary blah blah all falls into place. Great story. I bet anyone Gerrard retires if they win.

Lamela will be a superstar next year and the talk will be 'that's what they missed last year!'

He said in an interview before yesterdays game that he feels he's got a few more years left in his legs.

Having read the interview Sherwood basically said he is not fit enough to play, which would make sense given how he hasn't played for a while. So I'd guess that he is either doing solo training and gym work to work on his core strength or just strengthening exercises.

I just find it strange that he is able of doing some ball work but not taking part in training. We don't see pictures of the lad at training presumably because it's still too intense for him but given that footage you'd at least expect to see him there doing something else.

PS: I'm not one of the conspiracy theorists
PPS: Sherwood's little "Que?" joke ****ed me off

me too.....but then again, what else can we expect from a Quent like Timothy

What was it about the little joke that annoyed you so much?

It annoyed me too.

The fact that he said 'hopefully he's using the time to learn English'

We should be doing everything we can as a club to allow foreign players to settle in. That starts with the manager.

After saying this he gets asked 'how's his english coming along' he responds 'Que?'

This says to me that Sherwood knows rightly that it's not coming along. The fact that just previous to this he's said hopefully he's spending his time learning english tells me that even though he knows it, he's not interested in doing anything about it. On top of that, rather than say something sensible like, not very well, but we'll work with him, he makes a joke which makes him look a bit of a bell-end.

Of all the things TS has been criticised for, the one thing he does deserve it for is his pre and post match interviews. They are terrible.

It annoyed me too.

The fact that he said 'hopefully he's using the time to learn English'

We should be doing everything we can as a club to allow foreign players to settle in. That starts with the manager.

After saying this he gets asked 'how's his english coming along' he responds 'Que?'

This says to me that Sherwood knows rightly that it's not coming along. The fact that just previous to this he's said hopefully he's spending his time learning english tells me that even though he knows it, he's not interested in doing anything about it. On top of that, rather than say something sensible like, not very well, but we'll work with him, he makes a joke which makes him look a bit of a bell-end.

Of all the things TS has been criticised for, the one thing he does deserve it for is his pre and post match interviews. They are terrible.

What you're saying is that you want our head coach to stay in touch with and oversee the development of our all time record signing when he's injured?

Seems reasonable enough... :)

Hope Mohaminhoo is right and that Lamela was being honest with him.

Still think there's greatness in Lamela if we can only find a way to get it out of him.

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/mtM0QCKogC/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe> he lives

What you're saying is that you want our head coach to stay in touch with and oversee the development of our all time record signing when he's injured?

Seems reasonable enough... :)

Actually he/club should have someone assigned to Lamela that is providing TS regular updates.

And even if TS is totally in the ****ing dark, the smart PR move would not to stir up more speculation about a player who has obviously had struggles settling in.

The fact that he is our all time record signing should mean TS is personally interested, because somewhere in his job requirements should be that we get the best out of (especially) the players we have the most risk (money) in.

april_meet_players730.jpg

:-k

There has been a change to the players due to appear at our Spurs Megastore today - Harry Kane replaces Erik Lamela

Apparently he injured his hands as well

To dare is to do

Back